Unable to log-in?

Hi,

I haven’t tried to log in for a week or so. Today I tried and noticed two things:

1. A post and lots of talk about a new speedy server. Terrific! That will really be nice. I appreciate that very much.

2. The login sequence is screwed up, for me anyway. This is what happened (on about three successive tries):

a. Used this address to start the login process:

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/home.php

b. Was automatically linked (or redirected?) to this page:

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/login.php?
sid=cf489eadff82f5780ff077c0dd8a312a

c. And on that page, the only thing that appeared was the following text:

[b]Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/sessions.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/sessions.php on line 189

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/functions.php on line 769[/b]

There was no indication that I had logged in successfully or not. For what it is worth, I believe the system was actually logging me in.

I’m doing everything the same way, so my guess is that the server still needs to be tweaked.

Seeker4

P.P.E. (post post edit) - FYI, some error message similar to the above also resulted when I posted this message and appeared on top of the normal confirmation window.

Same thing here that seeker4 noticed, using IE. Have already mentioned it in the insider forum.

As well still no luck using Opera. Don’t make me use IE for too long, please … :help:

Rascal, I feel your pain.

Seeker–apologies. I think the system is logging you in. And don’t worry about the error message when you post.

Fixes coming soon for these problems.