Unbefrickinlievable

I have a new honda crv,2 months old and someone keyed it and not just one side, oh no, down one side, across the back, up the other side and over the hood :fume:

Well, I saw some kids playing around beside my car today. The little ^*^%%%$ were pushing each other into my car, bags and stuff hitting the paint and all that. I was going to let it go but they still kept going after I got in the car…

SO, I let them have it in Chinese, and first they laughed, that is until I told them that I would march over to the school and find their teachers if they didn’t start paying attention. Wouldn’t surprise me if some of the passenger side damage was one of those little #@$@#%. I was furious at the time but it felt good later. Now that I think of it, shite, I just pissed off potential customers. What the heck, I don’t need those kind of students… wait, nope, the money isn’t worth the headache.

Maybe it was someone you almost killed as you were driving? I put a big dent in a car once, because it had almost run over me and a group of children. The guy parked down the street a ways and left, so I kicked the side. I was wearing steel-toed work boots at the time, I might add.

That’s just typical, bababa. Just like the people who think that, if you park in the space in front of their house, they have the right to spike/slash your tires or key the side of your car. :fume: Sure, the guy almost ran you over; why not ring his doorbell, ask him to step outside and settle things like a man? :s

Respectfullly,
CK

Should I be looking for a used Rodeo or a used Trooper? I’m ditching the Sentra and having one or the other, that’s for sure – I’m just not sure which. What do you think?[/quote]

I’d recommend the Rodeo, unless there is a reason you need the larger Trooper. It’s smaller and more suited to Taiwanese driving and parking conditions. Also, is Isuzu still being sold and supported in Taiwan? If not, check parts and repair availability before you buy. My friend is having a hell of a time trying to find parts for his Alfa Romeo now.

That’s just typical, bababa. Just like the people who think that, if you park in the space in front of their house, they have the right to spike/slash your tires or key the side of your car. :fume: Sure, the guy almost ran you over; why not ring his doorbell, ask him to step outside and settle things like a man? :s

Respectfullly,
CK[/quote]

Agreed. That’s bullsh*t, triple ba. You pretty much validated that guy’s actions by responding in no better of a manner. For shame, good sir. :thumbsdown:

Respectfullly,
CK[/quote]

Agreed. That’s bullsh*t, triple ba. You pretty much validated that guy’s actions by responding in no better of a manner. For shame, good sir. :thumbsdown:[/quote]

Yah, I’m also of the camp that says you never, ever, mess with a man’s automobile…

You had the chance to confront him, you were wearing steel-toes, and you waited for him to leave so you could kick his car in? Lame. Really lame.

We had a somewhat similar case of destruction in my company this week. We are maintaining big diesel engines (18V32). Meaning 18 cylinders with a cylinder diameter of 32 cm. Around 8000 kW.
My team at the site had earlier had some fighting about tools with an other Taiwanese contractor. They did not like the other contractor borrowing our tools because they never return them. So what did the other contractor do? Yes, they dropped a big bolt in one cylinder. Our people did not notice it and installed the cylinder head. What happens when starting up the engine? The bolt is destroying the piston, cylinder liner and cylinder head. After that it goes into the exhaust channel and into the turbo charger destroying it totally.
Cost for the damage around 1.5 million NT$!!!
This just because a small fight about some tools.

ARE THESE A$$HOLES TOTAL IDIOTS?
There must be something wrong in their brain!!!

1. I’m a woman.
  2. It was the children I was concerned about, not just me.
  3. Actually, he did see me. He came running back out, but then when he got closer, he just turned around and went back inside. I’m kind of big.
  1. I’m a woman.

2. It was the children I was concerned about, not just me.

3. Actually, he did see me. He came running back out, but then when he got closer, he just turned around and went back inside. I’m kind of big.[/quote]

4. You’re a big woman (by your own admission) in steel-toed work boots and I think most Taiwanese men would find you more intimidating because of that, not less. I didn’t say the result of confrontation had to be you kicking his teeth in, but having words with the guy would probably be more useful than kicking his car. You just damaged his car, and he’s probably as clueless as Bassman as to wtf the problem was.

5. Even more reason to confront the guy who almost ran you over. People try to run me over every day and I don’t pay much attention. When my wife is with me I go fricking ballistic!

6. Opportunity#2 arises to correct his errant behaviour, and you passed that up as well… :unamused: What do you think he learned from this incident?