Uncle Toms good old fashioned relationship advice service

My eyebrows are very sparse, yet do not arch in the way that fashion magazines tell us is sexy. I cannot bring myself to pluck; it is far more painful than even ‘bikini’ shenanigans. Can I still find love?

Still slightly disturbed by the tank-pelican metaphors in previous post, tbh. I assume it is a metaphor, Venice not being ideal terrain for land attacks.

If I want to have unprotected sex with someone, should I tell them before or after the act that I’m HIV positive?

A kerfuffle over your truffles… If you carry a small basket of figs with you you will have something to eat. I highly suggest for you to read more Paul McKenna books. His hypnotic trance cd ‘Big plums to small plums,’ is going to really change your perspective on life.

Buttercup,

Just in case Tom’s plan doesn’t work, listen to Uncle Zendie. Bold action IS needed. Bold action is “Plan B.”

Sorry to break it to you, but if you are serious about how much better this guy is than you, it is only a matter of time before he realizes that he could do better, and he leaves you.

I hope you have a “Plan B” to fall back on when the inevitable occurs.

There are plenty of Plan Bs (AKA “Tommys”) still out there for when your “TEN” comes to his senses.

You’re welcome.

HIV positive, or HIV certain? This modal tendency of yours needs addressing with some Raymond Murphy texts.
Also, if the other person is a doctor then tell them beforehand. Otherwise, after. A hand written note is often nicer than a spoken word.

[quote=“zender”]Buttercup,

Just in case Tom’s plan doesn’t work, listen to Uncle Zendie. Bold action IS needed. Bold action is “Plan B.”

Sorry to break it to you, but if you are serious about how much better this guy is than you, it is only a matter of time before he realizes that he could do better, and he leaves you.

There are plenty of Plan Bs (AKA “Tommys”) still out there for when your “TEN” comes to his senses.

You’re welcome.[/quote]

Ow, harsh! Fortunately, Plan B is my middle name.

Are you free later for a bit of bouncy bouncy?

Is fornication with animals neccessarily abusive if the animal enjoys it? Should one ask permission from the animal first as a courtesy?

[quote=“zender”]Buttercup,

You’re welcome.[/quote]

This kind of untrained and frankly charlatanic wayward advice should be removed from this thread, which is grounded in immutable facts. Zender, one day you will encounter Old Boggy, and at that juncture all those nagging doubts you have about the missing carpet will be removed. Cillit BANG!

How can consent be ascertained if one does not speak hamster?

[quote=“Buttercup”]My eyebrows are very sparse, yet do not arch in the way that fashion magazines tell us is sexy. I cannot bring myself to pluck; it is far more painful than even ‘bikini’ shenanigans. Can I still find love?

Still slightly disturbed by the tank-pelican metaphors in previous post, tbh.[/quote]

It is natural to worry about the inner pelican. I had to spiritually dream cast myself and throttle the little shit.

What you lack in eyebrow you make up for in eyelash. My good friend Lynn tells me that you should bat your lashes more often. Chatreuse is a good drink and colour for you.

Yes. My seated jump is now perfected. Do not wear Adidas, it is not a good look for you.

This post contains an alarming number of animals. Staring at pavement cracks is a good way calm down. Also, my ‘mind mapping through shoulder tapping’ technique will reduce your desire under punctuate your sentences.

Nice shoes might draw attention away from your head.

Hmmm. My disclaimer (at the bottom of my post) should be written in larger type.

Don’t worry. I’m not trying to steal your clients, Tom.

I’m not responsible.

[quote=“zender”]Nice shoes might draw attention away from your head.

Hmmm. My disclaimer (at the bottom of my post) should be written in larger type.

Don’t worry. I’m not trying to steal your clients, Tom.

I’m not responsible.
[/quote]

Your lack of confidence penetrates into your working life. You should by a pocket watch. The style will change your mood from green to amber, and people will notice a more pleasant you.

Why do men give better blow-jobs than women? Surely this is an evolutionary hiccup?

Mortimer J Adler had much to say on the subject in his fascinating book, ‘Women are shit at sucking dick.’ In essence women recognize the truly repulsive nature of a mans groin and imagine themselves to be removing sand from a cheese sandwich whilst performing the act.

I think you should spend a little time ‘in the night garden,’ as you are sexually discombobulated right now. Here is a handy hyperlink for you. It is more than safe for work. It is essential for life. Take the Ninky Nonk. inthenightgarden.co.uk/en/visit-tour.asp

My Croatian girlfriend (an actress, though I’ve seen none of her movies) disappears for weekend shoots in exotic locations. When she returns, her hair is all matted as if someone poured glue on her. She can’t speak English, so I don’t know how to ask her about the hair. Should I be worried that someone is pouring glue on my girlfriend?

No.

Boys, women are better than men when drinking at the ladypool. Why is this surprising?

A certain amount of stress is good for you and increases your happiness potential. The key to a relationship with longevity is shared interests. Pour glue into your own hair and let her see that you are making steps towards understanding her more.