Undiscovered Talents

I KNEW there was a reason why I have stayed in Taiwan so long. Call it Fate. Destiny. Anyone know how much a bus ticket to Taichung costs? :laughing:

taipeitimes.com/News/front/p … 0000057603

That photo got me thinking this morning that what sets the TT apart from the CP and TN is that, besides being a better purveyor of news than the latter two, it often publishes front page feature photos. This happens, one can only assume, because of its cantakerous, yet talented, managing editor.

Well done, lol.

I buy the Times every morning, but when I saw the front page, I almost decided not to.

I did decide not to. If half the front page is taken up by a photo of someone’s tongue for a complete non-story, there can’t be much inside either.

Ha ha… I thought the woman said in a TV interview that she began by poking at her tongue with her fingers, until she could just do it like that… the TV sequence was quite fascinating.

yo if she gets the whole front page of taipei times… heck they should interview me then… i can do the same thing… lol what a waste of money and space… i think most of my friends can do the same thing… maybe i should contact them and show that i can blow up my tongue… then all of u can see me in the newspaper :wink: he he

[quote=“Alleycat”]That photo got me thinking this morning that what sets the TT apart from the CP and TN is that, besides being a better purveyor of news than the latter two, it often publishes front page feature photos. This happens, one can only assume, because of its cantakerous, yet talented, managing editor.

Well done, lol.[/quote]

What!!!

Alley, I love you bro but you seriously have gone off the deep end here.

Chou