United Nations to Recognize Aliens from Outer Space

Our tax dollars in support of the United Nations is being well spent. U.N. General Assembly Now Has Resolution To Establish United Nations Decade Of Contact & Diplomatic Relations With E.T.s :unamused: :roflmao:

heardman.blogspot.com/2006/01/ya ā€¦ ff-up.html

Well at least they arenā€™t consulting psychics like Jimmy Carter did with Stansfield Turner. :smiling_imp:

[quote=ā€œJanuary edition of GQā€]
Former President Jimmy Carter, in an interview for the January issue of GQ magazine, reveals how, on the recommendation of then-CIA director Stansfield Turner, he once authorized a psychic to make targeting decisionsā€“while ā€œin a tranceā€ā€“for Americaā€™s satellite surveillance system:

GQ: One of the promises you made in 1976 was that if you were elected, you would look into the [UFO] reports from Roswell and see if there had been any cover-ups. Did you look into that?

Carter: Well, in a way. I became more aware of what our intelligence services were doing. There was only one instance that Iā€™ll talk about now. We had a plane go down in the Central African Republicā€“a twin-engine plane, small plane. And we couldnā€™t find it. And so we oriented satellites that were going around the earth every ninety minutes to fly over that spot where we thought it might be and take photographs. We couldnā€™t find it. So the director of the CIA came and told me that he had contacted a woman in California that claimed to have supernatural capabilities. And she went in a trance, and she wrote down latitudes and longitudes, and we sent our satellites over that latitude and longitude, and there was the plane. [/quote]
weeklystandard.com/Content/P ā€¦ 3rjkhn.asp

Chewy,

The stuff about Jimmy Carter that you quoted is called ā€œremote viewingā€ and from what little I know about it, it seems to have some limited success.

I have always wanted to take a course in it just to see what it is all about.

EDIT: Check this out:

farsight.org/WhatIsRemoteViewing.html

If they come, I am outa here. Have enough of Neihu.

Canā€™t be much worse with some green aliens saying ā€œbeep beede beedeā€ all day long.

Will they recognize Taiwan?

ā€¦ sorry

[quote=ā€œbob_honestā€]
Will they recognize Taiwan?[/quote]

Who? The aliens or the UN?

[quote=ā€œTigermanā€][quote=ā€œbob_honestā€]
Will they recognize Taiwan?[/quote]

Who? The aliens or the UN?[/quote]

Both events share the same probability :s

They might have a ā€œOne Earth Policyā€. Only planets with a singular planetary government can join the United Federation of Planets.

So THATā€™S what Bush has been up to. :wink:

Better than a ā€œNo Earth policyā€.

Sorry, watched too much Star Trek.

In fact, I have only watched Star Trek for 2 month.

Umā€¦ never mind