Up to Date Prices of Wolf, KTR, HD150 etc?

The one I had was N-1-2-3-4-5. It wasn’t cyclic, as in if you got up to 5th it wouldn’t roll over to N. You had to go back down the gears.
The gears were ‘GP style’ though. You had to step on the lever to go up through the gears and vice versa.

It doesn’t have fold up pegs and there is some damage from them being scraped on the ground by the previous owner so I’m not too keen on lowering them.

Will defnintely have a look at redoing the seat though.

spunkymonkey,

Of those 2 new 150Fi hartford’s, the taller ( grey ) one is about 8 hp. The smaller one that looks more the old HD model has about the same power as the old 200HD.

It doesn’t have fold up pegs and there is some damage from them being scraped on the ground by the previous owner so I’m not too keen on lowering them.

Will defnintely have a look at redoing the seat though.[/quote]

oh, i forgot to mention there is also that black textured material you can put on a tank that can help with grip.

like this

The one I had was N-1-2-3-4-5. It wasn’t cyclic, as in if you got up to 5th it wouldn’t roll over to N. You had to go back down the gears.
The gears were ‘GP style’ though. You had to step on the lever to go up through the gears and vice versa.[/quote]
I saw an ad for a Hartford Mini on the yahoo auctions from a dealer and they say it has the international gears.
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b49236505
but now NT$62,800 new, but there is a used one for NT$38500, but doesn’t say how well used…