Urban Nomad Film Festival 2012

[color=#0040FF]
Cinephiles, strap yourselves in for the 11th Annual Urban Nomad Film Festival. Looks like a great line up this year. I am pretty excited to see a few of these wonderful films myself and I’ve shared my top three picks below. The organizers welcome your critiques and comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts with your fellow Forumosans.
[/color]

DATES: 4/12 - 4/22

LOCATION: Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Building 3-East, 1, Sec 1, Bade Rd, Taipei

TICKETS
At the door: $220/ $170 student ID
Advance sales (thru 4/11): $200/ $170 or 4-ticket packs for $680 on indievox.com

OPENING PARTY (4/14)
with Trippple Nippples + Mochipet:
$700 Door / $600 Advance

WEBSITE

http://ads.adflob.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Top-3-Picks.pdf

I have an extra ticket from our Urban Nomad sponsor for the premiere of Taiwan Oyster today (Thursday). This includes the festival launch party. Begins at 6:00Pm in HuaShan.

First Forumosan to correctly fill in the blank wins. Please only answer if you can go.

Does ice cream have _________?

Bones?

Edit: Crumb, I can’t go today. Sorry, I thought this was the same day as the launch party. :doh:

It’s a date. Alleycats at 5:30?

[quote=“Stewart Pendous”] Please only answer if you can go.

[/quote]

I guess I should have translated that to Taiwanease. Maoman can’t go. So now it’s first post, first go. Who wants to go to a Hollywood East party and premiere tonight. No skill testing question involved.

I sat down with Director Mike Jarrett and his co-producer, co-writer brother Mitchell to discuss their new film Taiwan Oyster just prior to the grand opening of the Urban Nomad Film Festival. Please enjoy our first ever FLOBCast.

back by popular demand, additional screening of Taiwan Oyster on Sunday april 22 at 12:20pm. our best selling film by far this year…come see what everyone is talking about