URGENT Sworn Declaration of no marriage Question

Hi there,

For a sworn declaration statement (like single proof) but a statement from a lawyer, signed and stamped that i’m not married here (UK citizen),
do I need to work this statement specifically for Taiwan in any way?
My solicitor said this: " countries seem to have slightly different requirements and we would need to make sure that we build whatever they need into the documentation."
Anyone know what i need to include in my sworn declaration for it to be accepted? Also is my signature, the lawyers and the stamp enough?

kindest regards.

Anyone?

For this item I did not involve a lawyer. I’m American and simply had my single status affidavit notarized at the American Institute in Taiwan. If the requirement is the same for UK citizens then you could consider copying the AIT provided form (check the sticky at the top of the forum).

Per AIT website:

“Foreigners who want to marry in Taiwan will also need to provide written proof from their home government that they are single and legally free to marry. This document must then be authenticated by the Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Because there is no centralized marriage registry in the U.S. to confirm single status, Taiwan authorities will accept a sworn statement of single status (an Affidavit notarized by AIT) from U.S. citizens.