US children speaking in British accent after watching Peppa Pig

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve heard of people objecting to PP for no reason other than that the father is a dummy. :idunno:

Great advertising, too. Have you seen the prices on those things? :eek:

Yeah, you and your sensitive ears. :hear_no_evil: You may also enjoy…

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. :flying_saucer:

1 Like

In the Night Garden is responsible for one of my family’s ongoing jokes. It basically amounts to: 一個屁股!

It’s been years since we’ve seen it but it still comes up from time to time.

6 Likes

Disney did it first

Just give them all South Park ad they’ll turn out fine.

I laugh at South Park and I’d never let my granddaughter watch it. Remember the gluten free episode?

1 Like

If I were raising a kid in Taiwan (which I am not) I would watch the awesome Polar Bear Cafe series. Hell, even without kids I would watch this on my own. I love it!

Guy

oh no.

Poor Peppa. It’s a good thing most British kids have no idea where sausages come from.

EDIT: I just noticed what Peppa is doing. Apparently those kids are all growed up and designing cartons. And they still don’t know where sausages come from.

1 Like

English - Traditional > English - Simplified

Imagine living with the real Peppa Pig :smiley:

My daughter does the British accent in this tune perfectly.

1 Like

I did it with my kids and their friends, my students. I showed them Bugs Bunny. They actually liked and got the jokes. “It’s curtains for you”.Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse, The Little Rascals, Ricky Ticky Tabby, The Brady Bunch, I love Lucy, original Original Electric Company. But they did not like Gilligan

1 Like