US College Football today?

How might I watch the Hawaii vs. Washington game today???

I think it starts to day at 12:30pm Taiwan time - thats in only 3.5 hours and will be broadcast in US on ESPN2.
We only have standard cable service here in Taiwan - anyone know if the game will be broadcast on local ESPN or Star Sports? Alternately can suggest a pub that will show the game this afternoon??

I know its a long shot … thks for any help.

Trust me it sucks there’s not college football on. BUT I have seen a few games that start like at 2am on either Saturday or Sunday night. I think it’s ESPN. It’ll be some random game. Not a huge matchup. Like one weekend they had Oklahoma vs Baylor. I don’t know why out of all the games they would choose to play that. I don’t stay up late to watch the games though so I don’t know if it’s every weekend.

I don’t know of any pubs that show college football here. I know of one that shows NFL games but they are tape delayed.

I would love to be able to see the game with Bowl season coming up. I wish there was a place but I haven’t found one.

[quote=“smokingaces”]Trust me it sucks there’s not college football on. BUT I have seen a few games that start like at 2am on either Saturday or Sunday night. I think it’s ESPN. It’ll be some random game. Not a huge matchup. Like one weekend they had Oklahoma vs Baylor. I don’t know why out of all the games they would choose to play that. I don’t stay up late to watch the games though so I don’t know if it’s every weekend.

I don’t know of any pubs that show college football here. I know of one that shows NFL games but they are tape delayed.

I would love to be able to see the game with Bowl season coming up. I wish there was a place but I haven’t found one.[/quote]

Your main problem is the time. The College football is shown live on satellite packages but none of the bars will be open. You could call Tavern and see if they will record them and show the replays. NFL games we have live but again many start from 1am Monday morning thru Midday then of course Monday Night Football is live Tuesday morning replayed Tuesday nite.

23 Dec
5:30am College Football
New Mexico Bowl 2007’. University Stadium Albuquerque, New Mexico USA. Live

Sunday 23 Dec
9:00am College Football
Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl 2007: UCLA at BYU’. Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Live