US "Freedom" Convoys

If this takes the same trajectory in the US that it did in Canada, it deserves a dedicated thread

My first thought upon seeing that it was starting in Kansas was ‘queue the Wizard of Oz jokes’. I’ll start:

Seems fair to say these people have courage and heart, I hope they know which way to DC!
scarecrow

So if Canada is a fascist authoritarian dictatorship because they waited 3 weeks before the police enforced existing laws, what does it mean when the US preemptively deploys the national guard?

1 Like

We cancel school before the first snowflake falls. It’s only adjectival fascism. :laughing:

I hear that Vlad’s Freedom Convoy in Ukraine has been bogged down, how about this one?

1 Like

I was just in New Jersey. Saw a few trucks with flags going north. They looked sad. I imagine their wives were pissed off.

1 Like

Organizers urging trucks not to go into D.C.

Drive-By Truckers?

Is this the convoy run by the guy who was saying the invasion of Uktaine was launched to take away attention from the convoy?

I have no idea what “freedom” they think they’re fighting for. It must be all in their heads. Meanwhile, in Ukraine…