US govt did use drugs as a mean to control the masses?

i guess i shouldn’t mix movies with historical facts,but i’ve always been inclined to believe that drugs were used to create havoc within the “black panthers” which turned out to be their downfall.

but reading the file on wiki didn’t show any allegation of those practices.

was it just the plot of the movie?

does anyone on here remembers about any instances where the US govt or any western countries have used drugs in order to control some political groups??

thanks to TC for his ever constructive posts.

Yes, it’s been known for years that the CIA has been flouridating our water as part of a mind-control plot at the behest of ZOG and the Trilateral Commission, to soften the American population up for the Illuminati to pave the way for the Zyhuertibat invasion force from Delta Centauri, who intend on harvesting human organs for pet food.

Soylent Green is made from people! PEOPLE!

[quote=“Quentin”]Yes, it’s been known for years that the CIA has been flouridating our water as part of a mind-control plot at the behest of ZOG and the Trilateral Commission, to soften the American population up for the Illuminati to pave the way for the Zyhuertibat invasion force from Delta Centauri, who intend on harvesting human organs for pet food.

Soylent Green is made from people! PEOPLE![/quote]
Someone is a fan of David Icke?