US Licensed Doctor in Taipei

I’ve applied to a university in the US, which requires a health test (specifically a TB test) to be done either in the US or by a US-licensed health practitioner in Taipei. Do any of you happen to know of any doctors who can help me complete a TB screening/test? Thanks!