US Military secrets

Isn’t that what you did in your op?

I’m not trying to insult Americans and if you feel I have insulted you then I apologise. I’m really not sure how much of the homo stuff she talks about is true but what I do know is corruption is at an unprecidented level in the US and their are many brave people risking their lives or who have already done so to expose it. These people refuse to stand idol and watch the govt strip them of their civil liberties and run what was once a repected nation into the ground.These people are the true patriots. And what happens when these people try to expose the corruption? They are labled unpatriotic and are subject to smear campaigns.

What the US is doing/has done to nations abroad and in their own counrty is absoutely sickening. I can only admire those who wish the truth to be known and nothing but contempt for those who choose to ignore or surpress it.

wildcard,

i dont suppose you have a summary of the interview. it’s really hard to si(f)t through all that information when she says so much…

Great fiction right up there with Ironman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Bugs Bunny. But it sells books and makes money which is the whole intent.

Take it from someone who was in the society.

Not that I was ever in the society that does not exist.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]wildcard,

I don’t suppose you have a summary of the interview. it’s really hard to si(f)t through all that information when she says so much…[/quote]

Sorry,I do not.

[quote]Take it from someone who was in the society.

[/quote]

And what society was that,Jason Society?

[quote=“Jack Burton”]wildcard,

I don’t suppose you have a summary of the interview. it’s really hard to si(f)t through all that information when she says so much…[/quote]

I suspect this document is not a summary of the video interview(s) (although it might be), but it seems to be something like a summary of Ms. Griggs’s claims. I viewed only a minute or so of one of the video interviews, so I have no idea whether the document linked just above is condensed from them, and I certainly don’t make any claims as to the linked document’s factual accuracy, or even whether it accurately represents Ms. Griggs’s claims.

In the document linked above, and among its other, very dramatic allegations, Ms. Griggs is cited as mentioning that her former husband attended the Hun School and Princeton. In fact, there was apparently a George Griggs who graduated from the Hun School in 1955 and a George Griggs who graduated from Princeton in 1959. A George Griggs was apparently also a Marine Captain serving in the infantry in Vietnam in 1966. Of course, I have no way of knowing whether these three names even belong to the same person, much less whether that person is Ms. Griggs’s former husband.

A side note: For some reason, numerous pages on the Internet claim that this Colonel George Griggs was the 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps. Alfred M. Gray, Jr., was the 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps. No one named Griggs has ever been Commandant, and no Colonel has been Commandant since the nineteenth century. Please see Wikipedia’s list of Commandants of the Marine Corps, here.

You mean, it might all be lies???
:snivel:

“I’m shocked…shocked!”

Is that a Freudian slip?

The secret society can easily modify a wiki page! They can reach into your home and steal your lifetime supply of dark chocolate if they want to!

So that’s where it all went!
Those fiends!

[quote=“Surly”]You mean, it might all be lies???
:snivel:[/quote]

Are you implying she is lying or that sex scandels and corruption do not exist? What are you trying to prove? Other the cynicism,do you have anything constuctive to add?

How much do you know about Mena,Arkansas in the 80s?

How much do you really know about the Clintons? (both of the perverts)

How about the Finders CIA cover up?

Or the Gunderson report?

Or the Whitehose sex scandels? (Franklin cover up,)

Here’s one for ya: (just one of many alligations)

opednews.com/thoreau1103bush … uicide.htm
(He learned that from Clinton)

These are just a few high profile cases that went nowhere thanks to misused power and corruption. The same misused power that JFK tried to warn use about before he got taken out.

So for you for whatever reason to try to deny scandels/corrupton in the military do not exist is absurd to say the least.

EDIT: And if you want documented proof ,Ted Gunderson is one of the best.

tedgunderson.com/Index.htm

came across this gem trying to look without success if an individual named george griggs even existed. however i did find that the chief of staff of the marine corps is the third ranking officer in the marine corps and is typically a lieutenant general.

kaygriggstalks.com/