US Presidential Election 2004 VII

This is very weird and maybe true. LOST IN TRANSLATION?

Read on:

Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the USA state-by-state election returns in tomorrow’s presidential race

Interesting statement. I don’t want to commit any kind of “straw man” fallacy or be accused of putting words in anyone’s mouth, so, Mucha Man, would you mind saying what would happen to me if I were in Canada and said something good about Bush or expressed support for the invasion of Iraq?

When do US polls close in Taiwan time? Wednesday morning 4 am? What time will election be called for Bush or Kerry? 12 noon on Wednesday Taiwan time?

I know I’ve been having trouble keeping events in Parallel Universe separate from events in this universe but this recurring claim of neoconservatives confounds me.

Wasn’t the Iraqi government issuing almost daily statements before the invasion that it didn’t have any weapons of mass destruction and that the Bush Administration was lying by continuing to claim that Iraq really had them and was just hiding them?

And didn’t Iraq deliver a 12,000 page report to the United Nations before the war in an attempt to establish that it didn’t have weapons of mass destruction – a denial that the Bush Administration and its supporters mocked as untrue?

And if Saddam was claiming he had weapons of mass destruction, then why was Colin Powell giving elaborate multimedia presentations to the UN to prove that Saddam was lying about not having them?

In short, what am I missing here – other than maybe a whole other dimension that somehow slipped my attention?

You know the drill. Got any evidence? Like quotes in the period before the invasion in which Saddam was claiming he actually had weapons of mass destruction rather than angrily denying it?

Notes from neoconservative seances, quotes of Dick Cheney claiming to channel Saddam Hussein’s innermost thoughts, anything Curveball claims he heard or saw, or statements that could be passages lifted from the pages of anything written by George Orwell, Franz Kafka, or Lewis Carroll are not acceptable ‘evidence.’ I’m looking for public statements by Saddam in the period before the invasion in which he “claimed to” have weapons of mass destruction.

I was just comparing Kerry planning a victory party because of a football game, and you who planned a victory party. Both of those parties are about the US Presidential Election 2004. Only one of those parties will actually happen.

You used “vermin” and “scum” to describe either a Democrat or Democrats in general. It’s not very clear to me if I should take your abusive or contemptuous phrases personally, since you could be using them in a singular (meaning Kerry) or plural (meaning Kerry supporters) sense. One of the strange words you used was “fascist” which usually means right-wing authoritarian views. That seems to rule out Kerry who is often condemned as too liberal.

This is from Business Week:

Also, I have to keep reminding myself the U.S. isn’t on Daylight Saving Time anymore:
worldtimeserver.com/
timeanddate.com/worldclock/

It is unbelieveable but in a few short hours Bush’s time in office will come to an end, and when it happens I will cry tears of happiness. This man has the blood of many very decent and brave people on his hands due to his love of war, Yes, Bush loves war, of course, as long as he is not forced to go and put his own sorry ass on the line.

Bush has his supporters as does Kerry. Yet, if one carefully reads the pro-Bush comments on this site, it becomes clear that these are terribly mixed-up people. They support a man, Bush, who clearly doesn’t care about the very people who love him so much. After all, how can Bush love and care about the American people while at the same time being so wiling to sit back and watch American citizens quickly perish in Iraq?

I hate Bush! He was a coward during Vietnam yet he is so brave in Iraq. The man is a fucking, lying hypocrite! Austin is lovely this time of year. I hope he gets lots of free time to enjoy that city when Kerry and Edwards are put into office.

Bye, bye, Bush. Enjoy the ranch.

I was just comparing Kerry planning a victory party because of a football game, and you who planned a victory party. Both of those parties are about the US Presidential Election 2004. Only one of those parties will actually happen.[/quote]
Nonsense. Both parties will happen – I will be celebrating the real triumph of good over evil, and Kerry will be faking a celebration in the hope that nobody notices he lost.

Oh, rest assured, I was applying these words to Democrats in general. No doubt you didn’t realize this because of your indoctrination in the public “school” concentration camps. I realize you and your ilk like to use the word “fascist” to refer to anyone who is good and decent, but it applies much more correctly to your own intolerant, psychotic selves. :rainbow:

Tomorrow night’s TV :laughing: :

Here’s how Bush copes:
weeklystandard.com/Content/P … 4cvlfo.asp

[quote]A month later [after Kerry blew her off, and two and a half months after her son died in Iraq], Buryj received a call from the Bush campaign. President Bush wanted to meet her, in private, along with the families of two other fallen soldiers from Stark County. There would be no reporters in the room. She was not asked if she supported the president.

Bush spoke to a rally of 5,000 at the Canton Memorial Civic Center on July 31. Afterwards, he met for 20 minutes with Buryj, the Rameys and the family of Sgt. Michael Barkey, who had been killed in Iraq on July 7. Buryj says she cried when she saw Bush. “He cried on my shoulder as much as I cried on his.”[/quote]

And here’s how the party of feeling-your-pain’s candidate deals with grieving families:

[quote]Six weeks later [after her son was killed in Iraq], Peggy Buryj claims that she received a phone call from a representative of John Kerry’s presidential campaign. The caller identified herself as “Linda” and asked Mrs. Buryj, a registered Democrat, if she would appear at a Canton rally for John Kerry.

“They were inviting me because of my son,” she says. “You know, they were using me for their benefit, you know? Local hero’s mother, you know?” Buryj notes that the Kerry campaign did not invite the Rameys, parents of Staff Sft. Richard Ramey, who died in Iraq February 8, 2004. “They were Republicans,” she says. “I’m a Democrat.”

She never heard back from the campaign.[/quote]

A fairer, more honest question would be: how does Kerry sleep at night? Another would be: how does Kerry live with himself, knowing that he is an opportunistic vermin who tries to use soldiers’ lives as pawns?

[quote=“lane119”]This is very weird and maybe true. LOST IN TRANSLATION?

Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the USA state-by-state election returns in tomorrow’s presidential race

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Here’s how Bush copes:

[quote]A month later [after Kerry blew her off, and two and a half months after her son died in Iraq], Buryj received a call from the Bush campaign. President Bush wanted to meet her, in private, along with the families of two other fallen soldiers from Stark County. There would be no reporters in the room. She was not asked if she supported the president.

Bush spoke to a rally of 5,000 at the Canton Memorial Civic Center on July 31. Afterwards, he met for 20 minutes with Buryj, the Rameys and the family of Sgt. Michael Barkey, who had been killed in Iraq on July 7. Buryj says she cried when she saw Bush. “He cried on my shoulder as much as I cried on his.”[/quote]

And here’s how the party of feeling-your-pain’s candidate deals with grieving families:

[quote]Six weeks later [after her son was killed in Iraq], Peggy Buryj claims that she received a phone call from a representative of John Kerry’s presidential campaign. The caller identified herself as “Linda” and asked Mrs. Buryj, a registered Democrat, if she would appear at a Canton rally for John Kerry.

“They were inviting me because of my son,” she says. “You know, they were using me for their benefit, you know? Local hero’s mother, you know?” Buryj notes that the Kerry campaign did not invite the Rameys, parents of Staff Sft. Richard Ramey, who died in Iraq February 8, 2004. “They were Republicans,” she says. “I’m a Democrat.”

A fairer, more honest question would be: how does Kerry sleep at night? Another would be: how does Kerry live with himself, knowing that he is an opportunistic vermin who tries to use soldiers’ lives as pawns?[/quote]

Wow, Bush is quite the compassionate man, isn’t he? He sends a woman’s child off to die due to his lied-based war and then he meets with the woman and cries to show how sad he is for her loss. :noway: :help:

Perhaps Bush would have to meet with less parents if he would only have been honest with the American people about the wmds Hussein didn’t have. After all, if nobody is dying, then Bush should not be crying.

Bush is as phony as they come. As long as he, Laura, the twins, or Cheney doesn’t have to put themselves on the line then the Iraq war is justified. :unamused:

Back to the ranch for Bush!

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Here’s how Bush copes:

A fairer, more honest question would be: how does Kerry sleep at night? Another would be: how does Kerry live with himself, knowing that he is an opportunistic vermin who tries to use soldiers’ lives as pawns?[/quote]

I

[quote=“Danimal”]
I

Good news! (And a tip of the ole vodka bottle to MaPoSquid!)

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … ero#254077](US Presidential Election 2004 V

[quote]
Part time instructor Spero resigns from Fort Lewis College

Fort Lewis College President Brad Bartel announced today the immediate resignation of Maria Spero, a part time instructor at the college.

Spero admitted to kicking student Mark O

Perhaps she had been listening to “KUNG FU FIGHTING” just a tad too much.

Everyone knows the Kerryistas have reason and logic on their side.

…/satire.

Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf Calls On DNC To Stop Fraudulent Phone Calls Claiming He Has Endorsed Senator Kerry

[quote=“Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf”][color=red]The Democratic National Committee is making fraudulent phone calls[/color] claiming that I have endorsed Senator Kerry. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I demand that they stop immediately.

[color=red]Senator Kerry opposed the Reagan defense build-up that won the Cold War. Senator Kerry opposed the removal of Saddam Hussein from Kuwait. Senator Kerry proposed billions in intelligence cuts after the first attack on the World Trade Center. Senator Kerry voted against funds to equip our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan with supplies like body armor and ammunition.[/color]

[color=red]I am supporting President Bush for reelection, because he is the candidate who has demonstrated the conviction needed to defeat terrorism[/color]. In contrast to the President’s steadfast determination to defeat our enemies, [color=red]Senator Kerry has a record of weakness that gives me no confidence in his ability to fight and win the War on Terror[/color]. His attempt to make up for these deficiencies by falsifying my endorsement only confirms my impression that he is not the man we need to lead our nation.[/quote]

What’s up with your standards, Tigerman: where is the proof that the DNC has actually made those phone calls?

It’s called preemptive politics, Rascal. You don’t need proof of anything anymore. That’s for pussies.

Come on, keep up, will you.

Where’s the proof the Republicans are going to reinstate the draft?