Usa moto gp race rossi in new colours

For the USA MOTOGP Rossi will have the Official Yamaha colours of old… Reminds me of King Kenny Roberts

I’ll be watching the races live at home but it’s an early morning start.

[quote=“Satellite TV”]
I’ll be watching the races live at home but it’s an early morning start.[/quote]

It sure bloody well is… Is it really at 4:58am Monday morning even on the Dream Sat feed?

[quote=“plasmatron”][quote=“Satellite TV”]
I’ll be watching the races live at home but it’s an early morning start.[/quote]

It sure bloody well is… Is it really at 4:58am Monday morning even on the Dream Sat feed?[/quote]

Yep… live at 5am… get your coffee brewed in advance

Star Sports Dream TV Philippines
11-Jul-05 04:57 Motor Cycle Racing FIM WORLD MOTORCYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP
MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2005
MONTEREY, CA USA
500cc (L)(L)

Or come up to my place and watch from earlier for the 125cc and 250cc live as well on my DSTV Africa satellite. :slight_smile:

USA Califonia times for the races

10-Jul-05 11:00 12:10 125 CC SS2 Live
10-Jul-05 12:10 13:30 250 CC SS2 Live
10-Jul-05 13:30 15:30 GP RACE SS2 Live

So it’s from 3am live here for me… but I’ll be watching

strange… what you’ve got scheduled on your immense array of TV schedules :wink: must be support races of a different breed… there isn’t any 125cc or 250cc GP in the US… they are only shipping the MotoGP circus over to California, the 125 and 250 show is on hold for another 2 weeks…

unfortunately I’m stuck in China after missing my flight back today, so I’ll only be back in Taiwan in time for the replay at 8:30pm tomorrow night… dammit…

[quote=“plasmatron”]strange… what you’ve got scheduled on your immense array of TV schedules :wink: must be support races of a different breed… there isn’t any 125cc or 250cc GP in the US… they are only shipping the MotoGP circus over to California, the 125 and 250 show is on hold for another 2 weeks…

unfortunately I’m stuck in China after missing my flight back today, so I’ll only be back in Taiwan in time for the replay at 8:30pm tomorrow night… dammit…[/quote]

Well as long as you don’t look at the race result first then you can watch the replay on your Dream TV Star Sports.

Maybe I’ll just watch the MotoGP then live at 5…

We’ll see how I go because I like to watch the History channel until the wee hours. First I have to finish the Australia England ODI Cricket match.