USA to get sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads

Well almost, but that might come next.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4767428.stm

Looks like dolphins are also going become special forces

observer.guardian.co.uk/internat … 53,00.html

It’s shameful. The most intelligent animal next to man, having their brains implanted, living in within a restricted area, and forced to defend something that doesn’t belong to them. Above all, it’s a crime.

:braveheart:

I have a sudden urge to have Shark Fin soup.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Looks like dolphins are also going become special forces

observer.guardian.co.uk/internat … 53,00.html[/quote]

We equipped those dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico with weapons, and now the more than thirty dolphins are loose! And already they’re defecting! [quote]My concern is that they have learnt to shoot at divers in wetsuits who have simulated terrorists in exercises. If divers or windsurfers are mistaken for a spy or suicide bomber and if equipped with special harnesses carrying toxic darts, they could fire,’ he said. ‘The darts are designed to put the target to sleep so they can be interrogated later, but what happens if the victim is not found for hours?’[/quote]

I am currently working on an aquatic mobile missle platform using sea turtles.

Anyone reccomend a good waterproof glue?

So if a microchip for brain shark and a toxic dart dolphin go at it, who would win?

My money’s on the dolphin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will this whole thing repeat the smashing results of the SDI program?

I am not sure by what I am more impressed. James Bondian laser platforms in space or Dr. Evilish sharks with frikkin’ laser beams.

Anyone care for a poll?

Thanks for all the fish. Now, do you feel lucky punk?

This thread is a little fishy. I think it should be floundered.

[quote=“Honour”]It’s shameful. The most intelligent animal next to man, having their brains implanted, living in within a restricted area, and forced to defend something that doesn’t belong to them. Above all, it’s a crime[/quote] We got this already over there in the states it’s called:
The United States Marine Corps.

You’re just saying that because I started it, like you purposely ignored this thread of mine: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=20501
Or you think sharks with cyborg brains and laser beams are a good thing ?
Besides, sharks aren’t fish.Well, I dunno, they might be, dolphins definite aren’t. Shows what you know, Mr Stalin.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]
Besides, sharks aren’t fish.Well, I dunno, they might be, dolphins definite aren’t. Shows what you know, Mr Stalin.[/quote]

Dolphins taste pretty damn good in tuna salad.

eurocbc.org/page728.html

Here is some info and dolphin natural play behaviors.

world-science.net/exclusives … hinfrm.htm

Bad jokes :noway: It’s all fun and games until they are gone.

What I want to know is,

When can I get a laser implanted into my head?

Lasers in the air are better…

Boeing YAL-1ABOEING YAL-1A AIRBORNE LASER (ABL)…its real and its flying now.

Sharks and dolphins can pilot airplanes now. I’m truly impressed by the progress DARPA is making.

[quote=“Honour”]Here is some info and dolphin natural play behaviors.

world-science.net/exclusives … hinfrm.htm

Bad jokes :noway: It’s all fun and games until they are gone.[/quote]

Yeah, but if they get darts and lasers maybe we’ll be the ones who are gone