Use enough gun

Having noted in a number of criminal cases the pathetic nature of Taiwan

“Nice grouping”…biggest damn wad-cutters I ever saw… :sunglasses:

Yeah, the “big bore” guys are nuts. But as you point out nice grouping.

yours in higher consciousness through larger guns,
Brian

.45ACP 230Grain FMJ…you never have to say you’re sorry.

I’m a traditionalist, what can I say? :smiley:

Why do you call it a pseudo shooting, sir? What was pseudo about it? Weren’t real shots fired? Wasn’t there a gun used? Didn’t the culprit confess and commit suicide later?

Please explain ‘‘pseudo’’ here.

Would love to hear your theory.

Who did he confess to?

Or another suggestion would be for the local wannabees to take lessons from a guy like this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … wstop.html

click on the little graphic, it is worth having a look at.
As to his rife it is the military version of the Remington’s 700 Series. If I ever make it back to California and if I have some cash to burn, one of the Remington 700s is mine!

Dead Eye Brian

[quote=“brianlkennedy”]Or another suggestion would be for the local wannabees to take lessons from a guy like this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … wstop.html

click on the little graphic, it is worth having a look at.
As to his rife it is the military version of the Remington’s 700 Series. If I ever make it back to California and if I have some cash to burn, one of the Remington 700s is mine!

Dead Eye Brian[/quote]

I believe it is the longest confirmed kill in Iraq with a 7.62mm rifle," said Staff Sgt Gilliland, 28, who hunted squirrels in Double Springs, Alabama from the age of five before progressing to deer - and then people.

And this is why children, in many instances, should be given guns from an early age. It teaches them responsibility and they become better hunters and soldiers who can protect themselves :bravo:

There’s a good question in here, Brian. Why do you call it a pseudo-shooting? Is there something you know that Henry Lee missed?

Good Morning Scott, I call it a pseudo-shooting because I have strong reason to think none of it was as portrayed by the media (of either the KMT or DPP wings of the media). As an aside, I was actually pondering doing an academic piece on it but the journal I write for said; “nah, no interest, that is very local baseball”. Plus in a sense all one can really say intellegently and conclusively about the caper (and on this the over priced and over rated Henry Lee and I agree) is—
there is nothing to say because there is no even faintly reliable evidence to go on.

So that is the Brian bottom line on that. In my mind I lump the Great Greasball Pseudo Shooting in with the Su Chien Ho double murder/death penalty case. They both go in the box labeled “hopelessly fucked up Taiwanese investigations, impossbile to ever figure out with any degree certainty”.

As to discussing it at length on this or any forum; that is pointless as the event has become a kind of “holy grail”, with the dingbats arguing about the existence or non-existence of it. One of the guys posting claims he has “video footage” that “proves” his version. I lump that claim in with claims of movie footage of the Loch Ness monster and pictures of the Virgin Mary appearing on peanut butter sandwiches.

On the topic of wasting time, it is time for me to get to work.

take care and happy holidays,
Brian

[quote=“brianlkennedy”]Now of course as a sworn member of the California Bar and a good Citizen of the World, I do not advocate any illegal actions but for educational purposes only see:
african-hunter.com/4-bore_part_i.htm

Take care,
Big Bore Brian (Proud former member of NRA)
500/465 Nitro Express Holland & Holland Rule![/quote]

Man, where have you been? While you are away, they just ban the .50 BMG in PRCalifornia!! :frowning: Maybe… when you come back there, you’ll have to live without driving a car on the road or even using a kitchen knife in your kitchen because potentially they could all be used as a deadly terrorist weapon!! :loco:

Hey Brian,

How did you become a former member of the NRA?

Did you…
a) not pay your dues
b) was kicked out
c) left on your own accord

I’m also curious on the circumstances on which you became a former NRA member.

[quote=“Iron_Jackal_Tw”]Man, where have you been? While you are away, they just ban the .50 BMG in PRCalifornia!! :frowning: Maybe… when you come back there, you’ll have to live without driving a car on the road or even using a kitchen knife in your kitchen because potentially they could all be used as a deadly terrorist weapon!! :loco:[/quote]I believe this is a bit premature.
Certain California legislators have been proposing a ban on .50 cal weapons for a number of years.
However, to the best of my knowledge, no such ban is in existance at this time.
www.barrettrifles.com/ should have the up-to-date info on his site.

Shrimp crackers,
I simply let my membership expire. When/if I ever get back to Cali I will rejoin the NRA. What is less clear is whether I will have firearms in my house in Cali. My first Taiwanese wife was an avid shooter (actually better shot with a rifle and shotgun than I was), my second Taiwanese wife has strong “reservations” about having a gun around…so we will have to see how that unfolds. In any event I do not see a return to Cali anytime soon so I do not need to worry about it yet.

As to the gun bans in Cali, yeah, I know all about that. I lost my MAC-10 a couple of years ago because the guy I left it with could not get it “grandfathered in” as being owned before the assault weapons ban, and it was not worth the time/money for me to go back just to deal with that. So he and I decided his dad (a retired deputy sheriff) would just take it in to the Sacramento county sheriff’s office and turn it in. So that was that.

God, guts and guns made us free,
Brian