Used Chinese textbook

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone here has a used 今日台灣 textbook that he or she is willing to sell at a low price or pass on to me? Or May be some ideas where I can look for it? Posted on some FB groups with no success.I am in Kaohsiung. Thank you.

I don’t have it but I’ve seen it at Lucky Bookstore near (Taipei) Shida for somewhere in the upper $500 to mid $600 range. It comes with a CD, which I prefer over QR codes and YouTube uploads, because that means I have access to the audio forever, unlike the online stuff which can be taken down at any minute (yes I know YouTube audio can be easily downloaded. The same cannot be said for QR code scanned stuff, which is carefully blocked from downloadability)

If your issue is finding it at all and not “I don’t want to buy a new book that I can get used”, search the ISBN numbers:
ISBN 10: 9574108678, 13: 9789574108671

Thank you, but we have it in our bookstore in the campus. Because of my CLC policy I had to change courses twice already and paid for a new book 600 to 1000 NTD. Don’t want to do it again, hence the post looking for a cheaper used thing. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Is there a good old fashioned “announcement board” at your school that you can post a physical piece of paper onto?

Hm, not sure about that. Thanks, I will ask