Useless Observations

When you use a towel too long, it starts to smell like corn chips.

My sandals are almost worn out. I should spend the extra money to buy a pair of TEVAs, but I’ll probably just get another pair of cheaper Diadoras.

Depends what you dry with it.

My right pointing finger doesn’t bend as well anymore. Have I been wagging it too hard ? Will I ever to poke things again ?

Why do you call it your ‘Right pointing finger’?

I harbour an unholy terror of allowing my trousers to touch the bathroom floor, so much so that I’m in the habit of only pulling them down to my knees, despite the fact that I can’t enjoy an unfettered evacuation if I feel that my lower legs are encumbered by flannel.

[quote=“Buttercup”]Why do you call it your ‘Right pointing finger’?[/quote]Because it’s on my right hand, and it’s the finger I use for pointing.

Ew!

Depends what you dry with it.[/quote]
Everything.

Sometimes you need a little Finesse, sometimes you need a lot. :note:

some bricks have six holes in them, others have three, and many have none. weird.

logging on to Forumosa and discovering that that it’s once more in debugmode

Rain is water falling out of the sky. How freaky is that?

Rain is water that turns into a gas, gets sucked UP into the sky, then it cools and solidifies, and hangs out in mid air. It only falls out of the sky cos too many of its mates hang out with it. Water naturally wants to be in the air. Thats super weird. Thats super freaky. The kind you don’t take home to mama.

Rain is water that turns into a gas, gets sucked UP into the sky, then it cools and solidifies, and hangs out in mid air. It only falls out of the sky cos too many of its mates hang out with it. Water naturally wants to be in the air. Thats super weird. Thats super freaky. The kind you don’t take home to mama.[/quote]

It liquefies … water is a liquid not a solid …

My ex-bf was Rainman…

Rain is water that turns into a gas, gets sucked UP into the sky, then it cools and solidifies, and hangs out in mid air. It only falls out of the sky cos too many of its mates hang out with it. Water naturally wants to be in the air. Thats super weird. Thats super freaky. The kind you don’t take home to mama.[/quote]

It liquefies … water is a liquid not a solid …[/quote]

A-ha! Well spotted. Here is your ten pounds.

(A-hem, that was the dumbest thing I have said for at least an hour. Water solidifies! Twat.)

useless

well observed