Useless Observations

[quote=“TomHill”](A-hem, that was the dumbest thing I have said for at least an hour. Water solidifies! Twat.)[/quote]There’s been worse from people who should know better:

Boys are stupid.

Now thats the second time you wrote that today. You know very well that we aren’t stupid. Smelly, yes. Untidy, yes. Stupid, no. Come on you, lets have some celebration. After all, girls do love the cock!

New word: Annoying Taiwanese people = Taiwankers.

B-cup starts getting more aggressive by the day … wonder what’s up …

Love to cook?

I sure do!

somebody’s lost her monkeys

[quote=“taiwiener”]

somebody’s lost her monkeys[/quote]
Was it Sheena Easton?

I like to think of it as “feisty”.

I found a gray pubic hair on me. Only one. Do pubes also turn gray? Any “mature” forumosans willing to shed some light on this? :whistle:

Are you sure it was yours?

I have a single grey nostril hair that looks like a booger. Sometimes I catch people staring at it when I talk to them. I like to act offended and say “Hey - I’m up here”.

1 Like

I’m not ‘feisty’ at all. It’s a combination of not needing male approval (no significant male role models as a child, single sex education), an independent nature and a lot of self confidence.

I’m not saying that no man is intelligent. It’s simply statistically unusual in a small community of expats.

TomHill, of course, I don’t mean you, silly, just the other boys.

Fair enough. I should have said "I’ve noticed that same thing too, BP - recently it seems as though Buttercup has alternated between good-natured asides and the online equivalent of a drunken sailor waving a broken bottle at anyone with a scrotum, yelling “bring it on, pig!”…but I left it at “feisty”.

But I’ve never been on a boat. I do miss Tash and all the other girls, though.

Well, I’ve been on the flob for more than a year, now. People use the site for different reasons, I guess. I don’t really use it to get information or make friends. It’s a scratching post, maybe?

No worries - sometimes this place reeks like corn chips. If you weren’t here, it would be a lot less fun.

That’ll be Mer’s towels.

[quote=“merge”]Are you sure it was yours?[/quote]That’s quick, but shut up already. :raspberry:

I pulled it out, and it sure felt like it was mine. I have evidence!!!

Hey! Don’t you go painting all my towels with a corn chip smelling brush!!

Hey! Don’t you go painting all my towels with a corn chip smelling brush!![/quote]

Hehe. That’s what it is, you know. Nobody else’s towels smell like that, Dorito-boy!

It’s raining.