Vacation in Taiwan and Military Conscription

I have recently graduated from college and I am attending veterinary school starting in August. For my graduation trip, I am planning on visiting Taiwan for 2 weeks to visit my grandparents in mid July. However, I am a little worried about the military conscription. The last thing I would want to happen is to be detained in Taiwan and forced to give up my seat in vet school. I was born in the States, but I moved to Taiwan when I was one until I returned to the States when I was 11 (10 years). I think I hold a dual citizenship of U.S. and Taiwan since my dad is a citizen and I was registered to live there for that 10 years. The only time I went back since returning to the States was 4 years ago (when I was 17) as my high school grad trip to visit family for about a month. I’ve read about entering as an Oversea Chinese, but I think it’s a little late for me to apply since I plan to leave in about 2 weeks. On top of that, my ROC passport is long expired and it would take too much time to renew it before my desired traveling date. Therefore, I plan on entering with my U.S. passport. I am wondering if I’m in risk of being conscripted and restricted exit from Taiwan if I were to travel there? Thank you guys so much for any response, it would mean a lot.