Vaccine mandates and vaccine passports

Great news. I wouldn’t want a moron who thinks vaccines make your testicals shrivel up or cause autism or make you magnetic being in charge of giving me medicine.

Get rid of them.

Betta have your POPP,

When you see that Covid cop.

Else he’ll make you drop,

On your head he may well hop.

His balls he’ll surely prop,

Upon your chin, his nuts will flop.

You’ll cry “Hey man, please stop!”

And then he’ll simply produce the Public Health and Wellbeing Act, which shows he has been granted powers to give directions regarding the movement of people, to enter any premises and to detain any person as considered necessary.

2 Likes

Not to worry. People who think the covid is gonna get them probably don’t have any in the first place, so they can rest assured the vaccine is perfectly safe for them.

6 Likes

I had my vaccine, both jabs. My balls didn’t shrivel up. Nor did I turn magnetic.

But you carry on listening to Dr. Nicki Minaj.

But were you able to get good 5G reception? :laughing:

You were implying that (a) medical professionals know less about vaccines than you do and should be fired on that basis and (b) that they’re not getting the vaccine because they’ve been listening to Nicki Minaj. Both of those positions seem highly suspect to me.

4 Likes

It’s all cool, there’s no shame in tiny nuts.

3 Likes

And yet you’re arguing with the COUNTLESS medical professionals and experts in their field who recommend vaccines and say they are safe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plus, health workers doesn’t mean someone is a medical expert, kid. A friend I went to school with his a health worker–he’s as thick as two short planks and his job is wheeling gurnies around. My mum is classed as a health worker because she’s a carer for the elderly–zero medical background or knowledge.

Nice try though.

Just a reminder, that if you’re antivaxxer, this is the sort of person who shares your views.

Clearly, medical professionals have a slightly more nuanced view on the subject than “vaccines are safe and effective [ergo you’re stupid if you think otherwise and must be forcibly vaxed for the good of society]”. You can find plenty of doctors on youtube saying pretty much what I’ve been saying here, (ie., the risk-benefit tradeoff depends on who you are) and it takes them several minutes to elucidate the details. It’s complicated. If you can’t or don’t want to get your head around the nuances, that’s merely a reflection of your own biases or academic background.

A significant fraction of the people refusing the vaccine are doctors and nurses, not trolley-pushers, although it varies from country to country.

The strawman video is so egregiously stupid it doesn’t work at all. Nice try though. At least the guy actually looks like a strawman.

4 Likes

Didn’t expect this.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Good point, well made.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, I didn’t have any crayons handy to help you along. The laugh emoji gets my point across just fine.

Go and swallow a dewormer :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Since you seem to have exhausted your debating skills, I guess we’re back where we started.

2 Likes

Her career is totally over, I reckon. But I assume she’s got a bit put by in the bank for a rainy day.

1 Like

Awwww were you under the impression I was trying to debate?

Nah, just pointing out the idiocy of being an antivaxxer.

Debating an antivaxxer is like debating a toddler.

No, I was under the impression you were making a mindless argument from a position of complete blissful ignorance.

4 Likes

And yet you’re the one refusing to take a medically proven vaccine that has the support of countless medical experts with years of experience in their field yet believe a random YouTube video

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

At this point, I’m refusing to take it mainly because people like you think I should be forced to.

8 Likes