Valentine's Day

Anyone know of any fun clubs/parties to go to (especially for singles :wink: ) on Saturday night? :laughing:

check out liquid lifestyleā€™s party at Partyroom this saturday:

liquid-lifestyle.com/

Its their annual ā€˜traffic lightā€™ partyā€¦

wear a certain color to give a certain msgā€¦

red=dun touch me, iā€™m takenā€¦

yellow=maybe touch me, iā€™m not sureā€¦

green=please, what are u waiting for?

corny idea, yes. they have decent partiesā€¦check it out if u have timeā€¦

-chris

You lucky singles! That sounds much more fun and promising than anything I ever had the chance to go to when I was a bachelor.

grumble grumble

Thatā€™s a green HAT.

Good luck all you singles. Iā€™m taking my girlfriend out for a nice dinner and a movie.

mmm look like another foreigners club to me where certain Twnese girls go for one night stands and both get their ā€œexoticā€ tastes.

Lets go English Teachers!

Lets go Asian dolls!

Donā€™t be bitter, ckh. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find a welcome somewhere, too, as long as youā€™re on your best behaviour.

And donā€™t surrender to despair: if you search real hard and arenā€™t too picky, the chances are youā€™ll eventually find a girl whoā€™s attracted to a fellow like you.

one could only hopeā€¦

Or how about that old saying, ā€œDonā€™t go looking for love, love will find youā€ :slight_smile: Does that really happen? I think that it found me a couple of times but I ran away. How do I go about getting it back? :wink:

Hey, Mung! I forgot to thank you for your post. I checked out the web site and aside from the Stoplight theme, you can stick notes on people that you fancy at the party! Do you think it matters where you stick the notes? :wink: Perhaps it could get a little carried away if you just want to have a good time.

Love is just something invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn.

[quote=ā€œckhcornellā€]mmm look like another foreigners club to me where certain Twnese girls go for one night stands and both get their ā€œexoticā€ tastes.

Lets go English Teachers!

Lets go Asian dolls![/quote]

actually ā€˜dude,ā€™ the party is mostly ā€˜stuck-upā€™ abcs(i suppose iā€™m one of them)ā€¦plenty of ā€˜asian dollsā€™ thereā€¦the english teachers are a minority at these partiesā€¦many of the teachers there are my friendsā€¦if thats good for u, its good for u, if u want more english teachers, stick to places around shida, if u want more ā€˜exotic local girlsā€™ go to plushā€¦

new club opening, mint in taipei 101, same owners as plush/partyroom/b1

luxy has a party too, hip hop in one room, electronica in the otherā€¦
www.luxy-taipei.com

ps. dude, u gotta lighten up

My dad surprised my mom this Valentineā€™s Day with one of these:

She agreed to be his valentine for at least one more yearā€¦ :wink: