Vegetarian Restaurant recommendations near Taipei 101?

I’m new to Taipei. I’m interested in reasonably priced vegetarian restaurants within walking distance of Taipei 101.

Please include directions and phone numbers if possible. TIA (Thanks in advance.)

Well 25 views on the vegetarian post and no replies. Guess I better broaden the net.

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced retaurants that have seafood dishes on their menus? Please include directions and phone numbers if possible. TIA.

You can probably find something good in the food court at 101.

No…not if you neither eat meat nor fish!

[quote=“meyers66”]I’m new to Taipei. I’m interested in reasonably priced vegetarian restaurants within walking distance of Taipei 101.

Please include directions and phone numbers if possible. TIA (Thanks in advance.)[/quote]
There is a tiny vegan noodle place called something like Anoda on the west side of Jilong Road, north of the Xinyi Road junction, opposite the tall office block attached to the World Trade Centre. They offer big helpings of wholesome food at a reasonable price. They also sell puer tea. It is one of my favorite vegetarian places in Taibei.

Just went to a vegetarian spot in the B1 Food Court at Taipei 101. The food is OK. $90 for rice dishes, $150 for soups with rice on the side. It is the second restaurant to the right of Jason’s. There’s nothing in English to show you that it’s vegetarian but there’s a big red banner with the Chinese.