Vehicle Leasing in Taiwan (Expert in Buying or Renting New/Used Car in Taiwan)

Greetings, My name is Wei from Chailease Finance (Vehicle Leasing in Taiwan), I provide leasing vehicle for foreign company and people in Taiwan, anyone who is currently or planning to live in Taiwan for long term, and would like to have car are welcome to make contact with me. I am happy to provide any information regarding purchasing new/used car, or renting a car in Taiwan for long term.

And myself represent Chailease to provide you service such as long term rental or lease to buy, we provide all kind of car. We got decent and quality of service, the whole service are all included such as car insurance, maintenance, and taxes from the begining to the end of the contract.

If you are looking to buy or rent a car in Taiwan you can message me, Or if you have any question regarding about Vehicle leasing or like to know the current market price for any car you can feel free to message me as well, I’m happy to help anyone of you!

Expat. Service
Tele: +886-2-8752-6388 Ext.76642,
Mobile: +886-905-673-028
Address: 5F, No. 362, Rueiguang Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan 11492

3 Likes

What’s a monthly ballpark figure for 4 midsized sedans, like a Corolla or Elantra, with a three-year lease. Cars get about 1000km/week. We are considering moving to a leasing model rather than selling/buying our own cars.

Funny you posted here… I often pass Chailease and have been thinking about going in to get some info.

3 Likes

I’ve been happy with Chailease daily car rentals.

I’d also like to hear those ball-park figures.
Any more news / experience about leasing here?

Sorry for the late reply guys, choosing between Corolla Altis and Elantra, I will suggest Altis for three year lease. The mileage for maximum amount I will suggest 30,000km per year. There are several Model for Altis,
If we choose standard model and 30,000km per year for a three year contract, it is around14,000NT per year, including maintenance and insurance, for insurance detail you guys can send me Email:WeiChou@chailease.com.tw for faster respond, I will miss reply in here.
Or add me through Line: weizhou0228, what’s app is my mobile.

Thanks for the information. I will take contact with you when I’m clear on my driving needs.
By the way, the leasing figure in your example needs an extra zero, right?

seems likely, 14.000 NT per year isn’t enough for the taxes + basic insurance

Yes, Im really sorry guys, it should be 14,000 per month not per year. (Including insurance, maintenance, taxes, vehicle license and plate fee)

2 Likes

Hi Wei

How much for a BMW X1 or X7 per month. ?

Rough price is fine.

Thank you.

Hi Ted
For lease and Return 3 years, 90,000km

X1 sDrive 18i monthly rental will be around 37,700 NT

X7 xDrive40i monthly rental will be around 100,000NT

Something I know today, BMW is promoting giving out $400,000 worth of Argo’s membership card for getting their 7 or 8 series. I think it is a boat entertainment organisation, I don’t know lol

Do you also offer Mercedes GLE 450?

Yes we do, but will need to check for the new car arrival time

What about Porsche 911? Do you offer manual drives?

May I have your email to check in with you later? Actually I should have said GLE…not necessary to be 450 model.

@Wei hi. What is your cheapest rental?

2 Likes

My E-mail is WeiChou@chailease.com.tw
Really sorry for the late reply!

Our cheapest car will be Toyota Yaris and Vios

How much?

How many years you want, and what is your mileage per year

no no. short term rental I mean.