Video taken inside of a Japanese? school

I don’t think it was an isolated incident. After the first blow, she still stood there and kept on taking it. The students probably know what to expect from this “teacher”. It may be part of the ethos of the school as a whole. That’s what made it possible for one of the students to tape it. It was predictable.

Point of order, Mucha Man. That’s not boxing. In boxing your opponent is encouraged to hit back, and to defend “herself” at all times.

Is anybody able to get info about what happened after this incident? I would personally like to lay my hands on this dog.

I bet he had a degree in education and therefore was a “real” teacher.

In reality, though, he’s nothing but a child abuser. Certification or not.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]I bet he had a degree in education and therefore was a “real” teacher.

In reality, though, he’s nothing but a child abuser. Certification or not.[/quote]

Being a uncertified is not a permanent condition, but being a child abuser probably is.

You don’t, um, understand Japanese culture?

He hit with fists the first few blows. On a young female student’s face? WTF? I could lie awake at night inventing ever more painful deaths for someone like that. God forbid it were my kid. I’d spend the rest of my life behind bars for what I’d do to him.

Yes it’s a part of the ethos of Japan. I’m not saying that they condone violence. But for a man to put his hands on a female to ‘put her in here place’ is not uncommon. Especially in the schools. Remember, respect your elders is still in play over their.

We know one thing for sure, that teacher wouldn’t last a day in the American public school system. He would had a cap busted in his ass, in the classroom. :laughing:

dang, that teacher lookz angry…

his first few blows were well placed, perhaps he’;s had training? Skule training?

Bad teacher, if only this guy was around…

Yeah. Hard Gay Man would teach that teacher a thing or two. And perhaps if not, a little sodomizing would knock him down a few pegs.