Violent protestors storm US capitol building

Pelosi recognizes that democracy is on life supportā€¦(inaudible)ā€¦we are trying to pull the plug.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, my Rep!

Yep. Nance let it burn down to wrap the leash of power around her boney wrist.

In a shout out to political power brokers though, she and the Indian woman from Massachusetts* are sharks.

• hand to gawd I forgot her name!
1 Like

versus the totally not insinuating anything untoward point youā€™re making. ;D

Who me?

He was in close quarters with a legit China spy sexpotā€¦at the very least. And now heā€™s fighting for his wifeā€™s honor? pssht

1 Like

I thought the whole Swalwell/Fang episode happened before he got married.

I do not believe so but only via cursory research in that part. Will bend for facts!

Huh, I figured the GOP would prefer Jordan just standing outside yapping at the press each and every day like NY whatā€™s her face just did.

I agree that Jordan handled Schiff during the Russia lie but havenā€™t watched any of the Fauci show.

1 Like

Police testimony about 1/6:

Also, Iā€™m starting to understand how Trumpā€™s 4d plan to take away guns is unfoldingā€¦

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/565096-florida-democratic-official-suspends-concealed-carry-permits-for-22-people

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

ā€œThe deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nationā€™s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism ā€“ and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,ā€ Fried said in a statement.

Friedā€™s office did not specify which individuals would have their concealed carry licenses suspended, but so far, dozens of Floridians have been arrested in connection with the riot.

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Servicesā€™ Division of Licensing oversees the stateā€™s concealed carry licensing program and has the ability to suspend a permit if an individual is charged with a felony or other disqualifying offense.

The division can revoke a license if a verdict disqualifies an individual from carrying a concealed weapon, Friedā€™s office said.

Iā€™d have him do a rebuttal every day. No one will tell him to shut his mouth.

Itā€™s like when Clint Eastwood talked to that empty chair. :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Cultural Revolution 2.0.

1 Like

Yeah, Pelosi didnā€™t know this like she didnā€™t know the 1/6 protest had the capacity to break bad. Weā€™re all just fodder for her outrageous attempts to wrest power back from the Executive Branch.

2 Likes

Where is the footage showing what he claimed (load of people using the N word) happened?
Oh yes, not for us to see. Hours and hours of it.
Quite impartial it seems too:

I guess far left corporates believe this bullshiter?

2 Likes

Where is Mr Epps?
I remember seeing the first video at the time and thought ā€˜agent provocā€™. There is footage of him with the BLM agent provoc too. What happened to him?
Note Mr Epps is not all over the media or probably not in a jail. Note him talking to the guy with the reverse baseball cap - probably the signal he is another agent - who was one of the first to ā€˜break through the fenceā€™.

1 Like

It did. And,.reportedly, when he received a defensive briefing on her, he immediately cut off contact. i.e. he did what we would want a rep to do.

I stand corrected. About the affair with the Chinese spy girl happening while he was married to his second wife.

He likes to spend money though huh?

Back on topic, some GOP members seem to really struggle with, and get easily triggered by the simplest questions.

Clyde here is the guy who likened the 1/6 attackers to ā€˜touristsā€™. Once he gets done being petulant about ā€˜contextā€™, heā€™s asked if he thinks the people at 1/6 were tourists, or terrorists (how police characterized them). Quite unresponsive. His reasons for not voting against medals for those same policeā€¦are that the bill didnā€™t recognize them enough. :rofl:

You canā€™t make this stuff up. He thinks the bill didnā€™t honor them enough, but canā€™t even give an opinion to clarify how he would characterize the 1/6 mob now. :sweat_smile:

They both look like idiots, the fact there were people who got waved in and walked around like tourists doesnā€™t take away from the fact some of the protestersā€™ were violent. Pretty simple to grasp that.

Idiot 1 doesnā€™t want to accept there were people just walking around peacefully and wants to characterize all the protestors as violent while idiot 2 canā€™t seem to bring himself to say some of the protestors were violent.