Violent protestors storm US capitol building

Fishy. Really fishy. Cops told to stand down, delayed help, refused gear…their allegedly bosses loyal Trumpists. Too many questions you would not like the answers. So there was a plan, but the objective is not that obvious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-protests-washington-guard-military/2021/01/07/c5299b56-510e-11eb-b2e8-3339e73d9da2_story.html

2 Likes

“This came across, W.Va. delegate Evans charged federally with entering a restricted area, according to Federal Department of Justice,” said Gov. Justice.

On Wednesday, delegate-elect Derrick Evans (R-WV) filmed the breach at the US Capitol and posted it live on social media.

“We’re in. We’re in. Derrick Evans is in the Capitol,” Evans is heard in the video posted on social media Wednesday.

3 Likes

Here’s a long video of the lunacy. It includes the shooting at 35 minutes. They’re smashing at the window, they shout, he’s got a gun, warning fellow protestors, then the woman is shot as she tries to literally leap through the glass. Not smart.

Again, these people are terrorists, holding your cell up to take photos and videos doesn’t make you a witness to a just revolution, it’s just evidence against yourself.

2 Likes

Yes, just like ISIS.

i watched all of that video @mups, craziness

1 Like

The definition of terrorism is static, I’m afraid.

:joy:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/01/its-not-a-coup-scream-armed-trump-supporters-storming-capitol-building/

“Ever since the fake news media declared Biden the winner in a RIGGED election, people on the left have thrown the words ‘coup’ and ‘sedition’ around a lot,” said a man using a hammer to break the glass windows outside the Senate. “Whether it’s asking state legislatures to overturn the results, demanding Georgia find 10,000 votes, or encouraging an armed insurrection, everything is ‘coup’ this and ‘coup’ that.”

“No one in the media seemed to care when Democrats broke into the houses of congress and shot people after Hillary lost in 2016, like I assume they did. Or when BLM invaded Oregon and banned the colour red” he added.

Many other participants echoed the claim, like the guy carrying the confederate flag, the guy wearing the viking hat and the guy in full assault gear.

“Words need to have meaning. You can’t just say things like ‘coup’ willy nilly. I think it’s time everyone turned down the rhetoric” said one man roaming the halls with a shotgun, looking for Democratic and ‘RINO’ lawmakers.

The DC mayor put this out on the 5th:

Wrong thread

That’s all right, man. You go hit the showers. Good game, kid. You did good. Jesus.

1 Like

“In memos issued Monday and Tuesday in response to a request from the D.C. mayor, the Pentagon prohibited the District’s guardsmen from receiving ammunition or riot gear, interacting with protesters unless necessary for self-defense, sharing equipment with local law enforcement, or using Guard surveillance and air assets without the defense secretary’s explicit sign-off, according to officials familiar with the orders. The limits were established because the Guard hadn’t been asked to assist with crowd or riot control.”

Mmm seems to say they did ask for back up later on.

The Capitol Police, the law enforcement force that reports to Congress and protects the House and Senate, hadn’t requested help from the Guard ahead of Wednesday’s events. But early Wednesday afternoon, its chief made an urgent plea for backup from 200 troops during a call with top Pentagon and city officials, according to officials familiar with the call.

On the call, Capitol Police Chief Steven A. Sund was asked whether he wanted help from the National Guard. “There was a pause,” one of the D.C. officials said. And Sund said yes. “Then there was another pause, and an official from the [office of the] secretary of the Army said that wasn’t going to be possible.”

1 Like

CNBC: FBI says there is ‘no indication’ that antifa took part in U.S. Capitol riot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/fbi-says-no-indication-that-antifa-took-part-in-us-capitol-riot.html

To be fair, the typically insistent ‘antifa did it’ crowd here has gone radio silent recently.

Kudos to them for their restraint, I imagine the temptation was strong.

4 Likes

Were those flashlights green?

– Portland, Oregon July 22

. . . protesters in Portland have been recorded to have used green lasers. Reuters footage of the Portland protests is visible here (see a green laser beam on photograph #51. Footage from local media showing demonstrators using green laser in Portland is visible here (see #49 #51).

During the deployment of federal agents in Portland, which U.S. authorities agreed to withdraw on July 30, one protester was nearly killed by a rubber bullet, two officers were likely blinded permanently by protesters using lasers . . .
– Reuters

Care to list who they are?
I missed that.

5 Likes

And…he’s gone again:

Twitter statement here: Permanent suspension of @realDonaldTrump

They are suspending all of them, Lin Woods, Sidney Powell, Gen Flynn a bunch of other commentators. Trump has been scrubbed I think not just on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have permanently banned him if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

Ha! The humiliation of being permanently suspended from the crappest of all social media sites! The turd must me writhing in agony.
Ah, well, there’s always 4Chan! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Timeout for Trump and his pack of jackals is just a start. I’m not going to be able to rest easy until he’s out of the Oval Office and nowhere near the levers of power.

1 Like