Violent protestors storm US capitol building

The reported group behind these planned protests is the Boogaloo movement

lol

1 Like

not to be confused with

2 Likes

That guy in the middle reminds me of the clown from IT.

2 Likes

So with everything Snowden disclosed, with all the tools like patriot act, FISA courts, etc etc etc, the US cannot protect itself from a bunch of low life terrorists by using surveillance.

So maybe everyone is just freaking out over NSA’s power? What exactly is the issue if they still cannot actually read everything people write or think or say and act on it ?

No. I’m not sure how that would even be possible. But no. The closest school is probably a half mile away…maybe more.

No. I do not.

The streets didn’t fair too well after the BLM marches turned into burning chaotic riots.

I think you might be missing my sarcasm. Are you another of the Germans? :wink:

I know. Scary, right?

1 Like

Those two in the pictures are leftists. The man on the right says he is in the extreme left. But I thought Trump ordered him to attack? :rofl:

effectively proving the age old alfredage. no, the alfred old agege. no…

… the age alfred old age. anyways, you know what i mean

I guess the FBI watches CNN

Who?

The man on the right

of course they can. the chain of command allowed it. i’m typically not conspiratorially minded, but it’s possible that they figured they’d let people commit crimes to lock them up. the optics of the whole event is wild and plenty to justify new security and surveillance measures.

the people currently complaining about being censored and having their free speech taken away- and also being listed as flight risks- are the same people who seem plenty happy to support defense bills, dhs, cbp and ice when it’s directed at terrorists and foreigners. i don’t believe that american surveillance and capacity for domestic control is really in question here. the question is why allow any of it to happen?

Not willing to control results in the same as not able to. End result is same whether the capitol is blown up by foreigners or maga East Texans.

1 Like

what was that quote about stupidity and evil being the same in consequence? i don’t know maybe discobot has some insight.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. — Mary Kay Ash

Terrifying, even!

and some men are just waiting for the fire so they can roast their marshmallows and make s’mores

:popcorn:

1 Like