Virus right now?

tw websites under attack? nod32 is blocking all of them…usa sites etc are ok I can go but tw sites nod32 is blocking all of them…tw sites it says iframe.b.gen.virus …any got similar problem or I got the virus? weird!

ok it’s a virus…weird I can go to sites in the states and others…just not .tw sites…

it’s HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus I googled it but it didn’t really help…anyone got any experience with this virus? help anyone?

[quote=“ironfist”]ok it’s a virus…weird I can go to sites in the states and others…just not .tw sites…

it’s HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus I googled it but it didn’t really help…anyone got any experience with this virus? help anyone?[/quote]

Install Linux?

OK, I know you didn’t want to hear that. But that’s my anti-virus software, and it works. And nobody else responded to your plea for help, so I couldn’t resist.

Good luck getting rid of that malware. I’ll go now.

regards,
DB

[quote=“ironfist”]ok it’s a virus…weird I can go to sites in the states and others…just not .tw sites…

it’s HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus I googled it but it didn’t really help…anyone got any experience with this virus? help anyone?[/quote]

Yeah, not much trouble with GNU/Linux here as well.
But anyway, let see what we can do.

Obviously I doubt that there is a virus on .tw websites. It must be your computer.
If I were you, I would download, install and run a check with Spybot. It might find the malware.

Give it a try.

I scanned with nod32 and it says it’s “infiltration” before when it found the virus I clicked the delete button and I scanned the hdd again and it didn’t take any action so that was weird. It’s all in C drive

\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RYVDLLEC\BOTMainLeft[2].htm HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus No action
\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RYVDLLEC\BOTMainLeft[1].htm HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus No action
Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sd2oa9wh.default\Cache\A\08\A87E7d01 HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus No action
Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_00008e HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus No action

so I deleted all the virues but browser still act weird, got worse actually. pc is really slow. I am at friend’s and won’t be able to fix the pc for awhile…what I am worried about if it got my sites login and pw or what exactly did it get. I googled it and it didn’t say much