Visa/outbound flight ticket question

I arrive in Taipei a week on Monday on a 60 day visa.

I was just wondering do I need to show an outbound flight ticket with the same date as the expiry date of my visa upon arrival?

No. That is not necessary if you already have the visa.

BTW, I suggest you edit the MSN Messanger box on your profile page because that is showing your hotmail address, which could lead you to getting lots of extra spam.

Extra? You mean in addition to the spam she requested?

I would think you need a flight ticket dated before or on the day the visa expires since you don’t have a re-entry permit nor an ARC (Alien Residence Certificate).
I came with a BA ticket dated later when I initially arrived and was refused entry though someone from EVA Air was so kind to provide me with a (fake) sticker for my ticket. After that the immigration let me pass.

[quote]I would think you need a flight ticket dated before or on the day the visa expires since you don’t have a re-entry permit nor an ARC (Alien Residence Certificate).
[/quote]

Wrong. Larsen was right. If she already has a visa, she doesn’t need any flight out of Taiwan.

Brian

They’ve never checked my return ticket as far as I can remember, even before I had an ARC.

Thanks so much for replies