Visa question==student or visitor?

i am confused…my visa status clearly says Visitor. But at the bottom, there’s a remark that says I am studying Chinese at Shi Da. I have recently been hired by a school who wants to provide me with an ARC…will this be a problem?? Do i have a visitors visa or a student visa? Thank you/.

You have a visitor’s visa. In your case it’s for studying Chinese but it is still a visitor visa.
Congrats on your job and I hope everything goes well with your ARC application. It’s much better to have an ARC than to be here on a visitor’s visa.

Yay:) Thanks so much^^