Visa run help!


If i have student visa , can i visa run go to HK. I am Thai nationality. If yes how much longer do i have to stay there and if i can go to HK, How can i know where the taiwan embassy? How much to pay for them???


Ask at your school - they can tell you everything. Otherwise you can call the HK TECO office.