Visiting Taiwan with Green Card, Army duty?

I was born in taiwan and left the country Taiwan at age 11, then I established my student visa F1 when I entered college at age 18. But at age 16, I went back to taiwan for a short visit on a business treaty visa under my parents. While back in Taiwan at age 16, I established my residency at Taiwan by obtaining an ID card. Ever since then, I have not been back to Taiwan for almost 10 years. I am now 26, and I am a green card holder (just got married two months ago). I am thinking about taking a short trip (less than 4 months) back to taiwan to visit relatives with my wife, am I going to get in trouble with the army duty? Dont really want to be serving the army during my honeymoon…

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

as long as you do not stay in the country more than 90 days (?) you are ok. So if you come for 4 months you got to leave Taiwan at least one time during that 4 month period. Flying to HK and back is a good option to avoid this
Anything after that and you could end up in the army.

I don’t know however how they do this. Maybe they do not let you leave Taiwan… maybe they drag you off to boot camp