Vote Bob Dole for President!

That’s right folks, step right up and hear the pledges made by the one and only Bob Dole. Walk into a campaign that started in 1996 and never officially ended (according to this site) continuing to this very day.

Witness the site in all its Web 1.0 glory as you feel nostalgic for an allegedly simpler time that didn’t involve all dem viruses terrorising our societies.

Browse through all sorts of aspects that are largely dead by today’s standards, like animated cheesy GIFs (It’s pronounced GIF, not GIF) learn more about his policy platforms and read his almost 25-year-old speeches!

Don’t forget to download one of his RIVETING bitmap wallpapers and set it to stretch on your shiny 4K display!

Click here to vote for Bob Dole today!

Obviously I am kidding around. I just find this digital fossil amusing, the fact that the domain name and servers have been kept alive for 24 years is nothing short of a miracle. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. Dole/Kemp '96 has aged better than Joe Biden. Which is pretty amazing given that Jack Kemp is dead.

2 Likes

I saw Bob Dole about fifteen years ago when I was a DC intern, outside the Watergate Safeway. He was already senile.

1 Like

“More opportunities. Smaller government. Stronger and safer families”

By current year standards he was basically a Nazi.

1 Like
2 Likes

I think this explains what it’s doing online.

This Web Site is Presented for Educational Purposes by 4President.org

But I already gave Hanna’s post :white_check_mark: status, because she’s right. :upside_down_face:

Nothing beats the Space Jam website in terms of internet time capsules.

https://www.spacejam.com/

2 Likes

https://www.spacejam.com/1996/

If you guys are wondering where the site went, when they released the new movie, they moved the original web 1.0 site to a different directory.

3 Likes
  • America has a distinct national interest in a firm security relationship with a democratic Russia that respects the sovereignty and independence of its neighbors. The Dole administration will seek cooperation with Russia, but will not paper over differences or ignore behavior that is inconsistent with Russia’s international obligations.
  • American policy toward China will reflect our continuing desire to promote economic and political liberalization in that country. At the same time, we will not tolerate efforts by China to intimidate Taiwan or any other of its neighbors. The Dole Administration will be committed to reviving American leadership in Asia.
2 Likes

Interestingly, Dole was registered as a “foreign agent” in order to represent the government of Taiwan in Washington.

1 Like