W.O.W. (War of the Worlds)

Does the book cover what Tom and Tim were doing in the back room of the basement?

I know the movie is rated PG-13 so explicit sex scenes are not shown. But I would really like to know who was on top. :blush:

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Does the book cover what Tom and Tim were doing in the back room of the basement?

I know the movie is rated PG-13 so explicit sex scenes are not shown. But I would really like to know who was on top. :blush:[/quote]

Dude, that’s really weird.

Aprt from the SFX, i thought it was utter shit!!

I saw this in Australia recently. It was just okay.

As Loretta mentions and everybody must have got, the video camera worked. Why? Also, the bloody solenoid would probably be okay, and the cars smart chips would be fried.

Tom Cruise is just plain horrible and gets worse each year.

SERENITY. I saw a preview for this Sci Fi movie and got excited about them mentioning the Buffy the Vampire Slayer producer was involved.

But, I google researched it and this is the tv series producer and I never bothered watching the series.

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Richardm”][quote=“Maoman”]I liked it but I didn’t understand something . [color=red]Spoiler alert[/color]:
[color=white]The aliens sucked up people and mulched them to make food for the blood vines, is that right? What were the blood vines for?[/color][/quote]
No. That is not right. The answer is in the book.[/quote]
I’m not about to buy the book. What’s the answer?[/quote]
Sorry Maoman, I didn’t catch that the first time I saw the movie. When I rented it, it seemed like they were spraying blood around. That wasn’t in the book. I just finished rereading it.

In the movie, it doesn’t make any sense to me.