Wack Things in Taiwan 2018

Got into a bit of a Barney with the PRC flag waving thugs yesterday . Wasn’t looking for it but a big contingent of them suddenly started waving big PRC flags and marching around and blocking the entrance to 101. I just just told them to piss off back to the mainland Cops were only worried it was going to blow up and it did as the gangster leaders started screaming back at me and gunning for me. Had to hightail it out of there as was outnumbered and they were threatening violence , cops didn’t do anything and the Taiwanese didn’t utter a word .
Not much hope for Taiwan if they won’t even fight back against these PRC gangsters in their own capital city with a couple of cops standing around (equivalent of Taiwanese hoodlums waving Taiwan ROC flags and shouting slogans in Tiananmen Square).

Cops didn’t tell them to stop screaming and threatening me, just tried to stop me engaging in the first place.

I can only imagine some similar scenes in Weimar republic or Austria before WWII as the state sponsored and party sponsored goons tried to intimidate local populations (this was how the Nazis came to power) . I know many are wary of these gangsters as they are linked with white wolf and China intelligence. I could easily take a few of them but we know what’s behind them.

1 Like