Wack Things in Taiwan 2018

line_1541071017882

That top layer of fat…shiver.

That is not “whack”—that is standard operating procedure!

Guy

1 Like

It is yummy.

My tongue says yes, but my brain says no.

What the hell is up with bathroom etiquette/hygiene here? Dude washes his hands, then puts his hands up at ear height and starts flicking his fingers, showering everyone at the “trough” with his germ bombs. No one bats an eye.

1 Like

Girls want to look cute to hook an idiot that will carry her handbag.

Fat in Taiwan is more expensive that lean!

And according to studies, it’s a probability that a L-taurine in lean red meat is responsible for colon…, so you should eat fat instead of lean.

Presented without comment?

Guy

You are supposed to eat that :grin:

1 Like

Did this guy want to get in a accident?

Happens a lot. More often than not, the scooter is crushed by the back wheels of six wheelers, buses, oil tank or cement trucks, those kinds of long tailed vehicles. Also pedestrians on the curb, if they stand too close.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how Taiwanese ever arrive at their destinations given how slowly they walk. I feel like I would need to wake up 1 hour earlier to arrive at work on time if I dawdled like a Taiwanese.

2 Likes

They have to keep the speed really slow to prevent all those collisions from resulting in fatal accidents.

2 Likes

It gives you more time to check out the talent on offer.

Yesterday was the first time a taxi driver actually stopped at the red-turn-left signal (green arrow), because around the corner police was pulling over cars.

1 Like

Similarly, my taxi driver buckled up and urged me to do so (I already had) because he saw the police stopping people.

Same happens with cyclists , always watch out for trucks and buses.

Would you hurry up if you knew you were going to work another 12 hour day for peanuts and an asshole boss?

3 Likes