Wack Things in Taiwan 2018

Also works for various other orifices. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Man on the street today, you are far from the handsomest foreigner I’ve seen in Taiwan and I’m being generous. Also, a bit goofy looking. But you have the one of the prettiest girlfriends I’ve seen in Taiwan

4 Likes

Poop hole scratcher?

What did you say ? :grin:

Scooter exhaust adds a special something.

1 Like

Uh-oh, busted. Just don’t tell my wife!

2 Likes

On the other hand, I saw two of you today whose partners were far from the prettiest.

1 Like

Some of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen in Taiwan were on the arms of foreign men.

6 Likes

I don’t like tattoos much

6 Likes

Some of the Most beautiful too. Remember one black dudes girl…Absolute stunner!

My wife is pretty hot too.:grinning:

On the arm is OK…just as long as it’s not a tramp stamp.

Speaking from experience, my first girlfriend when I moved to Asia I thought was most beautiful. Looking back now I realize, hmmm, how to say it, not so much.

2 Likes

When I introduced my soon to be wife to a workmate…‘how come you always have a pretty gf’.

I tend to think it’s an old wives tale that foreigners go for the ugly ones.

Just bear in mind what they look like back home these days.

1 Like

Based on anecdotal evidence, I’d say there’s some truth to it.

2 Likes

I guess you first had a good look at her mother? And then took a peek in the morning when she woke up without make-up?

This attempt to normalize and even beautify morbid obesity is just so bizarre. Not surprised that BBC would provide a platform for it though.

2 Likes

Not a fan of Gavin McInnes, but I think he puts it quite succinctly:

“You are not ‘plus size’. You are dying”.

The horrific part is that people have actually taken the “body positivity” thing on board. Every time I go back to the UK, I see a larger fraction of the population getting larger.

So yeah. There’s a lot to be said for normal-sized Taiwanese women, IMO. Even if your wife/gf isn’t model material, at least she’s not dying.

2 Likes

The fact that they’re taking years or even decades off their lives doesn’t seem to enter the discussion.

I spent a month here in 2004, it was my first somewhat extended time outside of the States. When I returned, the first thing I noticed when getting off the plane was the size of everyone! It was really noticeable that ‘Muricans were/are livin’ LARGE.

1 Like