Wack Things in Taiwan 2018

Pierce isn’t down with the skinny asian girls. He likes a little meat.

for England James?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20181129-163547_Facebook

Yikes!

Why haven’t you joined that group yet @tango42? It looks like a good time!

She wasn’t even good-looking back when she was thin…

I hate this very much

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s cool, man, even with the name scratched out…

I don’t know, he looks like he may enjoy the exposure…

2 Likes

Hehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Maybe we should censor the boobs. At least the nipples.

It’s a public post on Facebook anyone can see it.

Please note the carrier of such toxoplasmosis is the rat. You are more likely to get toxoplasmosis from contaminated meat than from a cat. Sigh.

1 Like

rat meat? I thought cats give it to rats?

Doesn’t toxoplasmosis make rats sexually attracted to cat piss?

Just so we’re straight, CLEAN rat meat is still ok, right?

You charmer, you.

1 Like

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3157360/

Wack things in the animal kingdom…nasty.

Rats get everywhere, and their pee/poop contaminates meat in abbatoirs.

If you want to get toxoplasmosis from a cat, you need a sick cat, one that has been very recently infected with the toxoplasmodium -and for that he neds to be weak. Then you need to clean his litterbox, not wash your hands and then eat something. Then maybe, maybe you’ll catch it from a cat.

To catch it from meat, you only need meat that has not been handled or cooked properly.

EDIT>
In teh cat scenario, you have to be quick as the toxoplasmosis will not live long in the cat’s body

2 Likes

Those two things together. That was my assumption, but it certainly could be their dog.

I do help my wife do things. I don’t assume only lonely people have pets, but I do assume that people who put quadrupedal mammals on wheels are trying to fill some void in their life.

I mean…are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? As I said, I assume that, when I see a dog stroller, it’s owned by a lonely lady. I’ve seen those who are probably not, but that is what I assume when I see it. If I’ve touched a nerve about you, your dog, the dog of someone you know, or your fondness for pink, I apologize. They are all fine.

Edit: Upon forensic evaluation of the picture, I see what appears to be a purse hanging on the person’s wrist, so maybe it’s not a man. But I stand by my original statement that I would be surprised to see a man pushing a dainty doggy in a pink stroller. There’s nothing wrong with any man doing so for any reason, but it is unexpected. Even if he’s carrying a purse.

Lesson learned? Stay away from cats!:astonished:

Fawning and needy may be going a bit too far. I think they’re just concerned for our well-being.

1 Like