Wack Things in Taiwan 2019

It is summmer already. Geckos and swallows are back…as well as mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and those red bugs that sting like hell - got bitten over the holidays.

Exactly. Try making a joke about Winnie the Xi…

Imagine what @realDonaldTrump would write on twitter in the event …

Oh Taiwan :tired_face:

2 Likes

Who is Brother Caramel?

1 Like

sibling to Sister Chocolate

1 Like

Children of the Sugar Daddy

2 Likes

I came a hands width from nailing a stupid cnut doing this not too long ago. Focker hammered his brakes in front of me and threw it in reverse.

The other thread that asked what goes through some people’s heads, I think it goes something like this, “My mom says I’m special, this is what I’m doing, fuck you.”.

Lady Marmalade’s kids.

1 Like

A really sweet family (going to far now I know)

1 Like

Now I got it!

1 Like

I don’t understand completely but read this in Taiwan News: The sentence mentioning “Brother Caramel” is a reference to an instance in which a Taiwanese media personality wrote a preface for a book which was to be published in China in 2018. However, because “Brother Caramel” is Taiwanese and deemed to support Taiwanese independence, the book’s publication was stalled.

1 Like

Here´s Brother Caramel:

Taipei Times take -don´t miss the comments:

Yeah Brother Caramel is/used to be on children’s shows. There are a ton of them. Like Sister Apple and Brother Banana and shit. They ran out of fruits so they started using stuff like caramel and raccoon.

Did you notice that we linked the same article? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@realDonaldDump would be better!

You could just upload them to youtube and post the link in the thread? (you can keep the settings private so only people who have the link can find it, if for some reason that makes it more palatable)

1 Like

I can’t recall.

Does that keep everything else in your account private or does it link to your other videos?

And does it identify you being connected to that video account? For example, if I put a private Youtube link here does click that link then see my account connected to it?

If you share an unlisted video, people can only access that video from the link. But, once we’ve clicked on it, we can see your account name and any public videos on your channel.

Edit: I should also mention that private videos are videos that only you can see. Unlisted videos are ones that are only viewable with a link.

1 Like

Not going to do that.