Wack Things in Taiwan 2019

These 7 publishers have textbooks for elementary schools.
台灣培生、吉的堡、何嘉仁、康軒、翰林、彩虹國際、美樂蒂

Much publicised ‘Disney Parade’ in Taipei ended up being some Japanese people walking on the street and a single Disney truck with Minnie, Mickey and Pluto speeding by at about 30km an hour. :frowning:

1 Like

In raincoats.

Oh, I was talking about private language schools. The companies I worked for published curriculum for that, elementary on up. Some of it may have been used by private schools, but I doubt by public schools. The Vietnamese public school system actually adopted the system I had worked on. Or maybe it was for universities, there was a lot going on.

Odd that Hess and Kid Castle publish for elementary schools. Seems at cross purposes.

Hope he gets off the next station

1 Like

Is that on TRA? Near which station?

Guy

Crack Things in Taiwan 2019

5 Likes

Right, people talking on the phone is wack.

1 Like

Looks like he’s already getting off. :sunglasses:

Brilliant!

It’s in a local train

When you think you’ve seen it all you’ll be surprised. Just this morning at the busy Fuzhong bus stop, 2 fucking dirty farts eating chicken and just throwing the bones on the sidewalk, right in front where people get off. No one says a thing!

Normal situation, no one is surprised. No one is looking up. Too busy with their ‘smart’ phone!

Chabuduo.

1 Like

Nope. Saving money !

Scooter, bike, mobility scooter lane is really slow.

Why is this wack?

1 Like

Well, not a safe ideal, even dangerous, to have a slow moving obstruction on a major highway where speed limit is 60km or so.

1 Like