Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

Sure. But the smoker might think it’s wack when he gets a fine if the person who took the pictures reports him.

He might also think it wack if he’s sees a pink elephant flying down the street on his way home. Doesn’t make a picture of him smoking in the park wack though.

1 Like

He might very well do. I’ll leave you to decide which is more likely.

How about the motorcycle?
And the park entrance?

2 Likes

The motorcycle is not parked inside the box. About the entrance: maybe that the stone’s placement directly next to the gutter?

Just about normal in Taipei, people move scooters all the time to make space for their own, never mind damaging other scooters. I’ve almost never seen a scooter that’s not full of scratches, people don’t care.

1 Like

That’s why I just have a 2nd hand scooter. New scratches are basically invisible on that thing.

It’s quite unusual to see the smoker using a headset instead of a cheap but load bluetooth speaker.

1 Like

That’s good, I support this. It’s a scooter, not the Mona Lisa.

3 Likes

Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s not wack. Don’t accept stupid people breaking the law just because “everybody does it.”

5 Likes

Yes it does.

So you accept intelligent people breaking the law when “everybody does it”, and stupid people breaking the law if they’re the only ones doing it, that’s more than a bit wack.

4 Likes

We are just conjecturing here…
Better wait for @MalcolmReynolds to come back and tell us himself.

1 Like

What’s wack is relative and pretty subjective, let’s not get too crazy about it.

1 Like

This thread is wack.

Isn’t it wack to publicly shame the guy and post his plates for smoking?

Good, all is well!

4 Likes

I was in during closing a few nights ago and the pre-closing announcement is unnecessarily wordy, walking through when they do and do not close. Basically, things close at 11pm (I was in on a Friday) outside of the book area on the 3f, which never shuts down.

2 Likes

how do we know it’s his scooter?

1 Like

Why else would that picture be posted?

1 Like

Just got my personalised reg plate ready for action.

3 Likes