Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

Who is in charge of rectum selection, I wonder

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This reference, is lost on me

Your punishment: watch 50 straight hours of PBS…

3 Likes

Canadian?

You may have to bring your own maple syrup…

2 Likes

Aren’t you an Aunt Jemima a Pearl Milling Company kind of guy?

2 Likes

That’s what I mean when I say “maple syrup.”

not surprisingly, maple syrup has better memes

5 Likes

Wack 1: Public school bells ringing out loud through the neighborhood even on a HOLIDAY.

• Bells are digital electronically controlled, should be simple to schedule the days.

Wack 2: Public school bells that can be heard throughout the whole neighborhood.

• Talking about downtown Taipei senior high school where no one walks from their house down the street to the school so no need for whole neighborhood to hear bells and everyone has a phone or watch anyway.
2 Likes

The neighborhood 120db announcement system for vital messages about some crap they’re handing out at the community center is on that list. Can you imagine how fast that would be destroyed back home

1 Like

This pisses me off. They are super loud but the quality is so bad nobody can understand what they are saying anyway. Near me they only do announcements in Taiwanese too.

5 Likes

Just had a woman tell me my daughter should be wearing a mask in 7 Eleven.

My daughter is 4 months old. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Probably my wife.

5 Likes

Why?

Just joking, mate.

1 Like

Good one, mate.

Yep, same around our area, blasted out at some crazy volume however no idea what they are saying. Asked our doorman what they said last time and he said “no idea, think it was from the supermarket”.

I’m lucky, never heard that thing go off where I live.

The only thing that bothers me is a big ass bell that is mechanically bashed at 6am at a living room Buddha temple. -.-

1 Like