Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

Report to police.

2 Likes

Do you really think they give a fuck?

Of course not, they’re replaceable subhumans to them.

1 Like

Did anyone see candidate 5 on the 市長 ballot? In the education section: kindergarten. Is this some sort of parody of Taiwan’s obsession with formal qualifications? Or am I projecting? Either way, seems a little flippant.

3 Likes

I just had my corn ice cream and it’s actually great! It’s not sweet (it is even a bit salty) and it tastes creamy :yum:

13 Likes

Salty?! No way.
I guess we have different palates.

Maybe, but is definitely not sweet.

3 Likes

What happened to this news source that used to be unique, interesting, different news from regular resources?

First two screens are just advertising before you get anything useful. And then more obstructive advertisements.

3 Likes

My guess is that they were probably harassed by gay men.

4 Likes

Them 2?! :see_no_evil:

Definitely getting one later

1 Like

Isn’t the author a regular Forumosean?

Got to make a dollar somehow, no judgement from me. The advertising on that site pales in comparison to some tacky Taiwanese news sites. 3D popups, popouts that make it hard to scroll or read surrounding text, uninvited video advertisements showing, sometimes audio even comes on automatically but then gets blocked by the browser.

17 Likes

Roadkill

3 Likes

:rofl:

Not ice cream. But I guess in this time and age few are.

1 Like

Damn, that looks taken straight out from some zombie aliens b series movie! (Only that better).

2 Likes

WTH! No one told me a Resident Evil monstrosity has escaped Racoon City and is now on the prowl somewhere on the streets of Taiwan??

1 Like