Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

There is a segment of females who will do anything to be more beautiful. This includes any and all methods…with little consideration of the risks.

My sister in the U.S. got breast implants from her doctor husband. Ten years later she had them removed as was causing all sorts of problems.

I had a good friend in the U.S. ask my opinion as she was considering breast implants. I told her to not do it. I mean she was a good looking woman with small breasts. Absolutely no need to go that route.

Rather face the chavs in the UK when I park up than this.

3 Likes

Those big guys are, I have been told, harmless.

Guy

2 Likes

Bathroom at the river park.

4 Likes

Is the person who wrote it saying that All Gender isn’t written in Chinese?

I took it as all genders are welcome except for Chinese people.

Also the Chinese description is pretty clear that it means all genders.

3 Likes

12 Likes

That’s useful when sitting on the balcony drinking beers.

10 Likes

Please note that’s a shared bathroom…with half the neighborhood!:joy:

6 Likes

It also looks like the downpipe doesn’t exist. So, you piss in the commode, but it just goes down the rain drain below? Geez that’s really pissy.

8 Likes

First time I’ve seen something like this…I’ve seen some people run after garbage trucks, but first time I’ve seen a scooter driver try to chase after one and throw garbage in.

1 Like

I was in a classroom today that had two air-conditioners on full blast, both doors and all the windows open. I was sweating my bag off so I asked a couple of students to close the doors and windows. The homeroom teacher, who sits at her desk while I teach, rushed to open everything up again. I asked why. The students told me it was so there was airflow through the class due to 2 students being at home with Covid. I drew a picture on the board of how cold air is going out the door and hot, polluted air was coming in. The students looked at me like I was the devil. The teacher is getting on 70 years old so I chalked it up to that mindset.

2 Likes

“fresh air”!

Air flow is one of the key factors to mitigate risk while indoors in a large group.

Sorry I’m with the elderly teacher and your students here. :grin:

Guy

3 Likes

Sure. But, the aircons on?

3 Likes

Would’ve been cooler if he made it.

1 Like

It’s bad for the environment. But under these circumstances, yes.

Guy

1 Like

Without them, there is no air flow. Yes, seriously.

Hopefully they are the ones with air purifier function too.

But they don’t do it in restaurants where everyone also takes off their masks.

I guess kids don’t feel hot like other people

1 Like

The bosses think they are saving money by doing this.

In shops like that, I order take out and wait outside for my package. I simply don’t think the risk is worth it.

Guy

1 Like