Wack Things in Taiwan 2024

Don’t judge us

2 Likes

Taiwan church teacher molests young boys (all under 14 years old)

Surprise

Pretty graphic news reporting “including obscene acts such as “handjob”, or sexual acts such as oral and anal sex”

Another boy said that the man “rubbed the place where I pee, and his penis would hurt,” and “he always inserted his penis into my butt.”

3 Likes

Zhongli police officer used his own urine to cause others to fail drug tests

That’s some gangster s*** right there

9 Likes

Yes. And I guess the guy I see in Hualien driving his motorcycle around with his legs crossed is just following his habit at his dining table.

And by the way, there is a lady who sits on her bicycle’s cargo rack instead of the bicycle seat…stretching her arms forward just enough to grab the handle bars…and her legs pushing forward more than downward on the pedals. Odd looking method.

5 Likes

Yes, Hello Kitty is ubiquitous but I was a little surprised to see an asphault removal machine with Hello Kitty paint…

19 Likes

:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Taking toxic work culture to the next level.
Courtesy of FB Marketplace

9 Likes

Walking down the street today and a random guy on a youbike shouted “Chainsmoker” at me.

I dont smoke. Pretty funny.

I thought he was nuts but he was wearing a mask stuffed with tissue in 35 degrees so i guess he is just really health conscious.

9 Likes

Only 150? High CP.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he a former flobber? :thinking:

1 Like

Do you look like one of The Chainsmokers?

5 Likes

Uh, that sounds like a pregnant girl I know.
She insists that she and her 3 year old must wear a mask all the time, even in the park with nobody around… And additionally stuffs extra tissues inside the mask to soak up sweat.
Not sure if the germs or her constant grasping for air is more dangerous to her unborn child…

3 Likes

I guess i could be their fatter and uglier big bro.

2 Likes

You can probably sue him for that.

He escaped before i could identify him. Asian guy wearing a mask and riding a youbike narrows it down to 2 million suspects. I guess no retirement payout for me.

5 Likes

Can’t even give them away now!

6 Likes

Once upon a time, there was a limit to how boxes one person could buy. I can’t remember the exact details. But that was some craziness.

Once upon a time, IIRC, you could be fined (probably ONE MILLION DOLLARS) for buying/selling/importing an illegal COVID test, and thus Taiwan’s “zero COVID” strategy successfully addressed the weak link observed in other countries :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t forget it was also illegal and a finable offense to do a blood test to see if you had COVID antibodies.

5 Likes

EDIT: My photography skills appear to be lacking. Trust me that it was amusing.