Wack Things in Taiwan 2024

Ducks look pretty cool and I would go see them if I was on the rock

Maybe not just to see them but on a trip somewhere take it in as well

Cram schools? On the sidewalk?
What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Those lists of companies/agencies advertise a cram school. It’s in effect saying “come to us, we will help you get into these organizations”.

Maybe somewhere else but not the place I’m talking about.

I thought it was the area near Taipei main station where there’s a bunch of cram schools…

Well, you thought wrong.

3 Likes

There certainly used to be. The headband kamakazi college entrance can refresher courses were behind the Mitsukoshi department store— in the 90s.

Why do you think it’s that after others have said otherwise? The lady in front doesn’t really look like what I’d expect a cram school recruiter to look like while trying to get customers.

3 Likes

Sun shield maybe?
But still has bare arms

Certainly some form of protection

2 Likes

It’s called a facekini.

Customers complained to police that an erotic massage shop was false advertising as young Beauties when in fact they were mature aunties.

8 Likes

A man wrapped his head in tape covering his mouth and then jumped into Danshui River and committed suicide

1 Like

ennui-induced suicide?Still less wack than Canadian MAiDs. A family friend heard that her friend hired a MAiD… Not the housekeeping kind. Well, in a way, I guess…

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/health-services-benefits/medical-assistance-dying.html

It’s Condom Man…protecting the world from unwanted pregnancies!

1 Like

So apparently Bo ba (波霸) (the bigger version of pearl milk tea bubbles) is like a slang for big tits.
So is this shop supposed to mean big tits granny ? :sweat_smile:

波霸奶奶 (Bo ba nai nai)

4 Likes

Nazi things in Taiwan

8 Likes

I had to see what that’s all about. It’s a motorcycle and scooter dealership. It looks like almost all Japanese bikes and scooters. Yeah, that’s wack.

Unbelievable. I guess it’s time for me to open my new 白色恐怖 Scooter Shop and 二二八 Fried Chicken :person_shrugging:

4 Likes