Wagyu burger, buy one get one free

Hey guys , Every monday - friday , they will be serving some serious burgers from 6pm at the shop. ntd 295 per wagyu beef-burger with fries and beverage and buy 1 get 1 free, happy days!

No. 52-3, Section 1, Xinsheng S Rd, Zhongzheng District Taipei City, 100
Zhongxiao xinsheng station exit #5
facebook.com/gyuhotaipei

[quote=“gateli”]Hey guys , Every monday - friday , they will be serving some serious burgers from 6pm at the shop. ntd 295 per wagyu beef-burger with fries and beverage and buy 1 get 1 free, happy days!

No. 52-3, Section 1, Xinsheng S Rd, Zhongzheng District Taipei City, 100
Zhongxiao Xinsheng station exit #5
facebook.com/gyuhotaipei[/quote]

So the name of the place is “Wagyu burger”? Can’t find it.

Any Wagyu beef in the burger? Or is it just a name?

I just visited the link. The place is called GYUHO Burger & Fries.
The tagline says 100% Wagyu…

[quote=“Wacow”]I just visited the link. The place is called GYUHO Burger & Fries.
The tagline says 100% Wagyu…[/quote]

Really? From the US, Australia or NZ?

100% nz grass fed wagyu!

I tried their burger today and took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free sale. The staff was very friendly, and the buy 1 get 1 pretty much made the experience all the better. I was a little hesitant to try another burger joint after trying cali burger, which I might add was awful. But This place was good, the fries are just what you want from a burger joint, and the burger was nice and juicy. I’m also a sucker for glass coke bottles. Standing at 6’2 (190cm) and 200lbs (90kg), I was also a little bit worried about the size of the burger, but it pretty big. I came out happy, I would def recommend you guys try it out and especially take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free deal.